• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bagge's Sd.Kfz.8 Schwere Zugkraftwagen 12t

Last night we went to the build evening with the modelclub, and here is what i got done there

P1150529.JPG

P1150530.JPG

So far i like this kit very much, nice details and it falls together pretty good to (y)

Not so much PE as in my 88 build so it should be a less pain in the back.

//Mats

Was it a trumpeter kit Bob?

It has a lot of small details but nothing impossible

//Mats

Had some small progress at the build evening with the modelclub.

P1150763.JPG

P1150765.JPG

No big problems so far, good fit and nice instructions :) :good:

//Mats

Thanks guys :drinks

Had some more donne to it this thursday evening at the club, and if you wonder about the broken steering collumn :hmmm I did that so i could lift of the top from the chassi for painting, engine will be closed up so nothing will be seen when finnished :gogo

P1150804.JPG

P1150805.JPG

P1150806.JPG

P1150807.JPG

Some small PE parts will go in here, pedals etc.

P1150809.JPG

Now it is 2 weeks till next build evening but there is a show in Helchteren we will attend so there i will get some more donne :)

//Mats

Nice work Mats , Black Dog makes a resin stowage kit for what they claim is the Sdkfz8 , to my vast cluelessness the pics are in grey plastic , the Trumpeter kit your building is in yeller ......... I believe Trumpeter is the only one that makes an Sdkfz8 in 1/35 .
Soooooo , is the Black dog kit being shown on an Sdkfz 8 or a Dragon 7 ?

Reason I'm askin is I really want to do the 8 with the Black Dog resin but do want to buy the correct Sdkfz for it .

Looks like a nice set Cheyenne, i don't think it's the trumpeter kit, sending with some pics where you see the difference from the one i'm building, but maybe it fits in other ones to :idonno

h7640f1a.JPG

h051cd6c.JPG

Also the front seat is not the same, probably this is a Sd.Kfz 7 not sure about the 9 can be that to :hmmm

//Mats

Hi Mats , just looked at some Famo pics , don't think the BD set is depicted on that .
Thanks for the photos , there is a difference also between the rear track fender and the front wheel fender , that little space thingie between them .
Still can't be sure but I think the BD kit is being shown on a Dragon 7 .

Difference in sizes. Found this that might help.

Movers-1.jpg

found here.

left top to bottom Sd.kfz 10, Sd.kfz 11, Sd.kfz 12
right top to bottom Sd.kfz 7, Sd.kfz 8, Sd.kfz 9

James

Back