• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Eduard FW190A-6, Challenge Campaign

Skinny_Mike

Ok guys I'm in. I really want the challenge campaign ribbon.

ch_ribbon.png

Never got that FW190 prototype done. But I have other plans this time....

:fencing
GAME ON!

Mike

I'm starting new. Going to do a Eduard FW190A-6. I know this isn't them most difficult of kits but I have already trashed two attempts at an Eduard 190 and I just can't seem to build one so it seems like an appropriate challenge for me. I'm out of town this weekend, but I'll get pictures up early next week.

On a separate note - I wanted to post this in the sign up thread and somehow I goofed it up. Anyone know how to move the post?

Thanks
Mike

Ok - Time to start another one! I have to admit I have been watching the fantastic work by Les (matrixone) on his Bf-109s and the FW190F-8, and its inspired me to start up another FW190. In addition I am going to go after the challenge ribbon for this one.
ch_ribbon.png

I am going to start over with the Eduard FW190A-6. I know this should not be a difficult kit, but I have had nothing but problems with the two FW190D-9’s that I tried, and they are both in the trash. :vmad So I feel it’s a true challenge for me, which was the spirit of the campaign in the first place. Time to try again! Here’s the kit and aftermarket. This is the first Eduard kit I Had. I won it in a raffle and its sat in my stash ever since. Its time to bring it into the light. I’m also using Master gun barrels and pitot tube, Ultracast wheels (not pictured), Quickboost wing gun covers and decals from the same Eagle Editions set I used for my JG300 Bf-109G-6.

Post11_zps6804a870.jpg

Post12_zps7bc5502e.jpg

Post13_zps2fd439f9.jpg

So there we go. Let’s see if I can finally get one of these finished!

Thanks for following along!
Mike

:fencing

Back