• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

´33 Rodney - finished

Impisi

So, this will be next, I found this an web auction super cheap as nobody was interested

Making-Of-210317-1931-20210317-193120-003.jpg

Making-Of-210317-1935-20210317-193508-002.jpg

Making-Of-210318-2111-20210318-211143-001.jpg

it's a lot of sanding so far and the filling and sanding again is yet to come, but it is something different

That looks like a lot of fun! An automotive variation of Egg-Planes and Chibi-Maru ships before they were cool!
The resin castings look crisp and nice!
Decals for the flame job?

That looks like a lot of fun! An automotive variation of Egg-Planes and Chibi-Maru ships before they were cool!
The resin castings look crisp and nice!
Decals for the flame job?
Well the design is made by Jimmy Flintstone and it looks like Model Master is releasing this stuff from time to time. I haven't found any build report about that so far. Yes the resin is quite nice a little soft but OK. No, no decals for the flames but two masks to paint them yourself

I have built several Flintstone models, they require some finesse, but build into nice models. This series reminds me of the old CARtoons magazine from the late 60's and early 70's. I'm sure you'll do it justice. :ro:

Back