• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Libian Rocket Pickup Upgrade Set

PJ - one of the artists who builds models for me - while searching for sample color to paint another Meng's Pick-Up for me, found this by chance:

0-rocket-pickup.jpg

0-rocket-pickup1.jpg

It's something I've been looking for for some time now. Priced at $17 + $ 7 shipping, no doubt I ordered mine within a few minutes. Meng's Pick-Up is my favorite armor with three built, one being built with Voyager Upgrade set and two more in boxes - one of which will be Rocket Launcher just like this. :Hiay

I got one of those also and it looks neat. Just got the pick up and so will build sometime soon. Nice pic review MM.

James

James, you're welcome. I got the E.T. Model set yesterday, but not yet the KFS one.

SA Dave, who is Wile E Cayote?

Wile E Coyote is a Warner Brother cartoon figure who often appeard in the Bugs Bunny Show. Wile was always trying to catch rhe Road Runner and Wile bought lots of stuff from ACME. Wile's attempts always failed though.

Cheers

sharkmouth and Tankbuilder - thanks for your image/info. I remember watching the Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry Shows on TV. I remember Wile E Cayote's character, but not his name.

BTW, I got my KFS kit today, will have both kits built soon.

Back