• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/350 US Coast Guard Reliance class Cutter TLAR Models #723

TLAR Models 1/350 Reliance class US Coast Guard cutter instructions are printing as we speak! I took my Birthday off to wrap this project up.

20240523_111034.jpg20240523_111121.jpg20240523_111357.jpg
Every time I look at her, there is something else to touch-up! I added a little p/e railing and .50 caliber machine guns.
CGC Active won't really be finished until her flags are flying. Checking and double-checking the complex kit contents in on-going.
I expect to have 3 more kits to list in a few days.

Just 10 months from request to fruition! Pschwoo!

Thanks guys, for following this project! Your encouragement and support has meant a lot to me!

I made a new blog post about this new, limited release kit tonight. It wasn't a simple thing to choose the price-point of the 1/350 WMEC.
The guys at JAG Collective used to say if price reflected the amount of research, time and material that went in to one of their excellent resin 1/700 model ship kits, they would be priced too high for anybody to afford one.
It blows me away to see what 1/350 ship models sell for anymore.

I do everything I can to keep my American-made products affordable. NOT "cheap". Devotion to Quality knows no price-point.

Looks like a deal to me.
That is high praise from one of the guys that viewed and commented on almost every post concerning this kit! Introductory pricing is in place for 30 days. I linked this M/A thread in the newest Blog post. Perhaps both 'sites will see some additional traffic!

Back