• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Avia Ba.122

First of all, I'm not sure of the etiquette for this particular forum; I hope to jump on board with your group-builds at some point, but at the moment my time is fairly limited, so I hope it's OK if I post some of my previous builds for a while. I'd say this one encapsulates my interests fairly well: obscure subject, 1/72 scale, small air force, biplane, short-run kit :blink It's the RS Models Avia Ba.122, a plane I'd never heard of until I saw the kit. Rigged with stretchy vinyl sprue.

IMG_4599_1000_zpsba3be8ab.jpg

59_1000_zps1b853f6d.jpg

IMG_4601_1000_zps99f1e390.jpg

IMG_4532_1000_zpse444fd91.jpg

Ok... pretty obvious you have some serious skills, Mike. Really, really nice work, mate.

Ian.

I could not have told the scale if you hadn't said it. Amazing! :notworthy

and yes, this is exactly what the Wesendorf Field is all about. To Tom! :drinks

Another great build B) B) B) Great looking bird (y)

Glad someone else is interested in things from the less traveled path ...

Etiquet ? We're supposed to have bloody etiquet ??? Where have I gone wrong :rotf

Well done Mike; :good: I too like the off the "beaten path" planes the Avia B-35 (1/72 by KP Prostejov )is a favorite kit of mine.

Did you scratch build that giant bottle of Tamiya Red?

Wait, what?

Outstanding work.

Stunning work Mike! I also build primarily 1/72 scale aircraft; almost exclusively in fact. I love the work you did on this model! I couldn't even dream of doing this well! Way to go!

Back