• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2019 YEAR IN REVIEW

Well, the year ain't over yet (13 days to go) and I have four kits in the paint stage so anything is possible but I'm not holding my breath. My one and only completion thus far is the Nakajima G10N

g10-b02.jpg

Most of my focus this year has been on my dark side hobby (trains) at the expense of getting kits built. If nothing else I'll have four quick finishes to start out 2020.

Great work from everyone else (y)

Here's another to add to this year's production, a Frog/Airlines Hotspur II. Needed it for my glider collection. With any luck I'll add a P-80A-1 before the end of the year.

004hotspur.jpg

006hotspur.jpg

002hotspur.jpg

Congratulations guys!...excellent 2019 works posted here.. (y) (y) (y)

:drinks ...soon I´ll post here the models that I did em 2019

:drinks :drinks :drinks

Luiz.

And here is the last one for 2019, the Monogram 1/48 F-80C converted to a P-80A-1 using FOX 3 conversion parts.

0102f80.jpg

what a great bunch of builds. I am truly impressed by the quality and volume that you guys produce (at the same time)!

Once again I had a year of unfinished projects with the exception of 2 simple russian KV tanks.

20190302_223048.jpg

20190518_181903.jpg

Ian.

what a great bunch of builds. I am truly impressed by the quality and volume that you guys produce (at the same time)!

Once again I had a year of unfinished projects with the exception of 2 simple russian KV tanks.

20190302_223048.jpg

20190518_181903.jpg

Ian.

I would say they are more than "simple" Ian!

:drinks

Back