• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A (P) 61 Orb Weaver COIN ground attack

Thanks for the kind words and support!!
adding decals and details...
hae5a41b.JPG

hfd9e53a.JPG

That's wicked :notworthy

Thanks to all who looked in on my (somewhat goofy) project...
I've added the last few bits and pieces some oil, soot etc. and calling it done.

h1a20bbe.JPG

h27c60fd.JPG

hc7de199.JPG

hbe9f1e8.JPG

h98fd06f.JPG

h1f27073.JPG

Looking good! Please remember to post a picture or two on the completion thread so it will be eligible for the prizes.
:good:

Excellent work
Love the camo.
I will take a squadron for service in the jungles.
Frank
:notworthy :notworthy

Looking very nice Chris . Beautiful paint job . (y) (y) (y)

Any reason for the FF tail code ? We always referred to it as the funny farm :coolio

Cheers, Christian B)

wow that camo pattern is stinkin' PERFECT - the whole thing is, matter o'fact, neat job...a personal fave for this campaign!!! :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Thanks to all who looked in on my (somewhat goofy) project...
I've added the last few bits and pieces some oil, soot etc. and calling it done.

h1a20bbe.JPG

h27c60fd.JPG

hc7de199.JPG

hbe9f1e8.JPG

h98fd06f.JPG

h1f27073.JPG

Thanks guys, you’re very kind!
The FF has no other reason for being other than it was the only 1/48 (other than Navy/ Marine which weren’t used as I couldn’t see this aircraft being carrier capable, although....) markings in my stash having donated all my 1/48 to a young man who has just entered the hobby. The camouflage and conversion was great fun to do! I was looking at doing a Ju87 in SEA camo. and USAF marking with turboprop..... but then gave it away.

You’re sayin’ I should give it a go?
What about my idea for a 262 with 2 747 engines on pylons like an A10 and the other 2 under the wings?

Back