• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

About the tip jar

And we appreciate it!

I have not been publicly acknowledging all the contributors to the tip jar out of your privacy. If you want it publicly known just say so here.

I have been attempting to send email thanks to everyone who tipped but it seems our HOST has gotten on yet another spam black list. Once we make our move to the new host that will be solved.

I just want to thank those who continue to contribute to the site. Your generosity is very much appreciated.

"Bob" will have a wad of singles for his trip to the "Gentleman's Club" tonight. After all, it is Saturday.
Peace and Love,
Randy

I'm tight fisted with this tip jar Randy, after all, it's not my money, it's your money, our money, the Modeler's Alliance community money. Again, I can't thank you and all the contributors enough, both in your generous donations and sharing your work with us all. That goes for everyone who has posted here on Modeler's Alliance.

Thanks Randy!

Hi

Iam fine with making a donation, i look at it this way i make a donation every month, to the blooody tax man and hell what do i get for that, then they question me when i work in situations were i dont pay tax after over 30 years of paying tax then i pay what we call council tax here in the uk , i dont use swimming pools lesuire centers, never see a police officer, i would if i was drunk every saturday night in town
I enjoy this site and my hobby and help it keep going and develop will be cranking out a donation .

Cheers Chris

Thanks Chris, there was much debate about how best fund the website, over the past year or so that it's been up, I have been the source of that funding. I never felt it a burden and it only deprived me of lunch money from time to time, and if you saw my picture you know I can miss a lunch or 3.

I do appreciate everyone's continuing donations and contributions to the website, means a lot to me!

I'd like to thank Rob Hart for his generous donation to the site. Really appreciate your support. Thank you sir!

:mpup

I can't contribute $$$ wise- but I do try to share with the group in other ways. MA could be well on it's way to a huge forum/news site. Thats always a good thing-

Hi there. Me again.

Just wanted to let everyone know the Tip Jar is back on the bar again.

As always this site is privately funded and any donation you wish to give will be greatly appreciated.

You can find the Tip Jar on the front page https://www.modelersalliance.com/ or simply send paypal payment to paypal@modelersallince.com

Thanks again!

Hi there. Me again.

Just wanted to let everyone know the Tip Jar is back on the bar again.

As always this site is privately funded and any donation you wish to give will be greatly appreciated.

You can find the Tip Jar on the front page https://www.modelersalliance.com/ or simply send paypal payment to paypal@modelersallince.com

Thanks again!

Bump, Tip Jar back out. Thanks for any help you can give. :coolio

As an FYI, about how much per month does it cost? or is it yearly?

Will gladly help out but would like for it to be enough to count. B)

Paul the total cost varies greatly, depending if there's any software updates to do or support that needs to be purchased.

Anything you want to contribute will be greatly appreciated.

Back