• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Yep. Only county fair I've ever seen that did that. They actually have a category for just about every type of hobby you can imagine.

All three of the county fairs out here do that. I'm thinking of bringing in some of mine to show.

I will say it is fun. But make sure and have some kind of clear display case for them. People here seemed to be a bit grabby and liked picking them up.

Yep. Only county fair I've ever seen that did that. They actually have a category for just about every type of hobby you can imagine.

All three of the county fairs out here do that. I'm thinking of bringing in some of mine to show.

I will say it is fun. But make sure and have some kind of clear display case for them. People here seemed to be a bit grabby and liked picking them up.

Good tip! Thanks! I'll have to check with the other fairs out here. I know the Antelope Valley Fair put everything in huge glass display cases so no one can touch them. I'll have to see how the Orange and LA County Fairs do things.

Shalom Shedrman 18.

As long as you're parting it out. Want to sell the M-50 turret?

Cheers from Peter

Ah that turret is one of the reasons I'm parting that M50.

Shalom.

Okay. I take it that the turret shape isn't the best BUT at least it's an approximation. I'm still interested in acquiring it if you want to get rid of it. Let me know and also the price you want for it if you do want to sell it.

Thanks and cheers from Peter

To wet to work outside or airbrush .......... guess I will just have to stick some plastic together :geek

Tankbuilder, I sent you a message maybe we can work a trade :good:

After our neighbors across the street set up, we jumped on the bandwagon and held an impromptu yard sale. Some success was had, but now it's time to restack the garage.

So somewhat reluctantly, I packed-up all those wee bits and pieces that had been happily colonizing my workbench for the last month or so, unplugged the compressor, stripped cleaned and lubricated the airbrush and boxed anything else that I found.... this time next week we move out of the house we've been renting since we arrived in NZ, and move 10km up the road to the new place we've bought.

No modelling for a wee while, I'll just have to continue the hobby, collectively using you lot as a surrogate. At least I've still got IL2 '46 to keep me from going Stir Crazy !!

Ian

Best of luck in the move. After doing it more times than I like to remember it is still my most hated thing to do.
James :zen :zen :zen

Good luck Ian

End of week two of our Windows 7 migration. Got about 20 computers done, 160 to go...:bang head Should be able to pick up the pace some, they are expecting 15 week, we'll see.

:hmmm :hmmm :hmmm Beans are on a slow boil, bacon in the smoker to add later. Ill be doing Jalapeno corn bread and fried okra in bacon grease later. :ro: :ro: :pp :pp :good:

:hmmm :hmmm :hmmm Beans are on a slow boil, bacon in the smoker to add later. Ill be doing Jalapeno corn bread and fried okra in bacon grease later. :ro: :ro: :pp :pp :good:

Somebody queue up Blazing Saddles! :laugh:

(y)

Hanging around feeling crappy. Am going to try to do some modeling today.

Physio on the shoulder and household chores have been beating me down some but it is a beautiful day out there today. Time to go for a hike.

You should get outside too James! :D :evil:

Operation Clean Slate is in phase two, did all my reporting this am to the boss. They expected 7 machines done this week, we gave them 11. Next will they will expect 15. Phase two, cut the grass so I can be off tomorrow to road trip!

Right this second..... Watching the Americas Cup of course !!

Ian
- IN N E W Z E A L A N D :yipee

Well Pharmacist wants me to exercise more and told me to start walking. So wife and I walked to the mini mall and back. Just about killed me. Evidently I should wait to be cured of this Bronchitis and Sinusitis before I try that again.
James

Okay James. I'll cut you some slack... THIS TIME! ;)

I had a great hike today on a new trail. I'll have to go back when my shoulder has healed completely as there were some nice rock formations I would have liked to have explored some more. :soldier

Bean supper was great with the fried okra, corn bread and a hand full of peperocini peppers. A big glass of tea and some cookies to finish it off. :stinker :stinker :stinker

Heading out today to do my IPMS club's E-board meeting and to finish all the hand-made awards for our local Orangecon contest in October.

Back