• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco XXVII Seehund

I have finally finished the base for the Seehund - slow I know!

oNeqJDR.jpg

MIaxoHA.jpg

cZyq4VX.jpg

Wow, that looks really cool! I like the weathering and the plaque really sets it off. :good:

Very cool base john. Two questions. How did you get the picture down? Printed then laminated? And did the gold plate come with the kit?

Thanks
Mike

Thanks guy.

Mike I printed out the photo on my laser printer at the office, nothing special, then glued it to the finished board with pva glue. When it set I sprayed it with future floor wax. The gold plate does come with the kit, but you have to paint in the letters. :(

Thanks guy.

Mike I printed out the photo on my laser printer at the office, nothing special, then glued it to the finished board with pva glue. When it set I sprayed it with future floor wax. The gold plate does come with the kit, but you have to paint in the letters. :(

Thanks John!

Back