• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Campaign Schedule(UPDATED)

A L A R M.. A L A R M..

Almost the end of another month folks, get ready for March, Micro-Modelling month and Helicopters are starting on Tuesday..

:gogo :frantic :gogo :frantic

Ian.

Red Alert! Shields to Maximum!!! Ready phasers, standby with Photon torpedoes....

A L A R M.. A L A R M..

Almost the end of another month folks, get ready for March, Micro-Modelling month and Helicopters are starting on Tuesday..

Ian.

Crap.....

Guess I'd better get an egg plane inbound. :cheer:

A L A R M.. A L A R M..

Ian.

Crap.....

Guess I'd better get an egg plane inbound. :cheer:

IF ya ever come acrossan eggplane of the A3D Skywarrior or the RA-5C Vigilante, Latch onto it for me!! :drinks

A L A R M.. A L A R M..

Almost the end of another month folks, get ready for April, just 'In a Galaxy Far, Far Away' starting on Friday, so get working on your 'jump to light' co-ordinates and please remember 'The Force will always be with you...' but not with me, 'cos I've already got way too much on the bench.

Ian.

Trucking?! I gotta get my heat fixed before next winter. :bang head :bang head :bang head

How about that, I put the schedule up in the header of the forum. :D

Trucking?! I gotta get my heat fixed before next winter. :bang head :bang head :bang head

How about that, I put the schedule up in the header of the forum. :D
Yes maybe you can now replace it with the right one

hcf01ab7.JPG

Regarding new campaigns. Guys let's hold on anything new till after we migrate to our new system. That'll be one less thing I need to work on.

In the mean time, y'all get on one of the many we have in progress right now. :soldier

A L A R M.. A L A R M..

...and here we are at the end of another month with no Campaigns closing and just one starting:

Armoured Personnel Carriers - Get your M113's and BTR's ready, folks, time to get the grunts to the battlefield. :soldier :soldier :soldier

Ian.

A L A R M.. A L A R M..

...and here we are at the end of another month with no Campaigns closing and just one starting:

Armoured Personnel Carriers - Get your M113's and BTR's ready, folks, time to get the grunts to the battlefield. :soldier :soldier :soldier

Ian.

We do? oh...uh. OK I'll get that forum fired up. :frantic

Back