• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DML Sd. Kfz. 10/5 Completed 2 years 6 months later

DML Sd. Kfz. 10/5 Sneak peakaroo!

i0OSeWl.jpg

Aves over the wood form.

Yeah, these are slow going, and I think I need at least 3-5 of them. I thought about casting them, but they are all different, think anyone would notice?

Hey John,

What a different subject for a diorama!!!!! Looks like you have nailed the shape, and...... No, I have never seen those things before and i doubt seriously if anybody would notice if you cast them. They may be different, but,,,, in scale the difference is negligible!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Bob

Very interesting idea Doc. :coolio Yep , the Russians like their tea & honey :good:

Love the vehicle (y) Cheers, Christian B)

I think if someone noticed the differences it would add to it. Did that make sense?

That's a lot of sunflowers! Looking forward to the next chapter. (y)

Way cool. Maybe make a master of the one and then cast some and make small modifications and make masters of them? Then you would have how ever many masters all slightly different and could make your casts. Would you sell some??
James

Way cool. Maybe make a master of the one and then cast some and make small modifications and make masters of them? Then you would have how ever many masters all slightly different and could make your casts. Would you sell some??
James

A good plan! Sell, no. My plate is way too full as it is to go into resin production!

Back