• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

During the build and painting processes,....

Giovanni mate pleased to have you involved

but sorry itll have to be a new one :(

but,...

hey theres so many new takers to teach your wonderful techinques to

(y)

:( :( Oh well, I'll start something new then!

Shame I've so many project on my workbench just started!!!!!

The search begin..

Thanks for the link Giovanni. Love the horse he did.
James

Thanks James, I bought the horse as well is so tiny, 1/64 scale......

Ciao

Giovanni

I would say it's fine for you to post any current work on the campaign but we would like to see one from start to finish to give full credit. (y)

'course, the more the merrier!

Good idea

Giovanni start up a very simple figure as you main build and then add all the other builds as a side dish within your build post

I love seeing you do your figures its very inspiring

Good idea

Giovanni start up a very simple figure as you main build and then add all the other builds as a side dish within your build post

I love seeing you do your figures its very inspiring

Ok, so I've chosen the piece, is not started yet, or better, I've made a small modification (cut his right hand) the piece is this one

DSC_0815web.jpg

I hope is ok with you, I have not painted it, is still in my cabinet!

And here you are more pics of the Red Cappuccello, on my blog you may find more (btw I've reached the 100000 hits today!!!! sorry..:))

Ciao

Giovanni

DSC_1616web.jpg

DSC_1620web.jpg

That new fig should be really cool Giovanni. Looking forward to it. The little Red is kind of scary :laugh: Looking really cool. Love seeing you work. (y) (y) (y)
James

I have a question....can we clean up the figure before we start? Of course I may not even get to that part for a month! :mpup No really I am looking forward to painting something new.

Joe

I personally have not got a prob with clean up before hand seeing as this particular build is all about the paintwork

Hey Joe, MMSI-Chicago was pretty awesome shame that you had to miss it

Hey Andy,

Thanks. I may try to clean some on it today. Yeah, would have loved to make Chicago but could not miss the kids football games. I do plan on finally making a show and that will be Atlanta in Feb. what about yourself?

Joe

Typical I just went to shoot photos of my figure and the camera blew a raspberry at me and went to sleep :hmmm

I shall recharge the battery tomorrow :lol:

Andy
Is it too late for an old tread head to jump on the figure wagon ........
I have a project that just needed an excuse to do.

Back