• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DW's Western Auto AC Delco #17 *FINISHED*

Darrell Waltrip's Western Auto AC Delco #17

Skill level 3 .... are you sure you can do that level ..... I'd say you may be a 2 ..... :eek:ldguy

YOu are too kind Gerry!! :drinks

Just be careful Buddy ...... keep away from sharp tools ..... :eek:ldguy

Haven't ya learnt by now, sharp tools have laser guided systems for me?! :eek:ldguy
Yeah well dont burn your eye with the laser AGAIN

Skill level 3 .... are you sure you can do that level ..... I'd say you may be a 2 ..... :eek:ldguy

YOu are too kind Gerry!! :drinks

Just be careful Buddy ...... keep away from sharp tools ..... :eek:ldguy

Haven't ya learnt by now, sharp tools have laser guided systems for me?! :eek:ldguy
Yeah well dont burn your eye with the laser AGAIN

Dammit! :facepalm Explains why I is blind in 1 eye & can't see out da uther!! :bang head :bang head

Ok fellers, here's some pics! :drinks

h618ed8a.JPG

hc685531.JPG

h178f67c.JPG

hadf4786.JPG

h5e53ee9.JPG

hf23d6aa.JPG

Looking good there Ed ..... I'd say your motor looks like it's in a bind ..... :rotf

Got most of the engine together today. May start in on it later tonite & see if I can't finish the engine & start something else on this... :hmmm

Spent a good portion of the morning painting & cleaning up parts & then mom needed to go into town so, had to drive her. Will try to get some pics up tomorrow... :idonno :drinks

Ahh, much better pics now, Ed. Can see where you're up to now.

Ian.

Looking good there Ed ..... I'd say your motor looks like it's in a bind ..... :rotf

Thanks Gerry... :bat

I meant looks like you have some Vices (Binding The motor) :rotf

I have to say that since I've know you that's the best Photos I've seen of your Putter ..... Great progress Dude ..... :ro: :dude

Gerry, this is the same camera I've had for the past 4-5 yrs. I'm now able to figger the dang thing out!! :dance And of course, having a tripod does wonderz... :drinks

I have to say that since I've know you that's the best Photos I've seen of your Putter ..... Great progress Dude ..... :ro: :dude

Gerry, this is the same camera I've had for the past 4-5 yrs. I'm now able to figger the dang thing out!! :dance And of course, having a tripod does wonderz... :drinks

Sometimes it helps to read the instructions Dude ..... :ro: :dude

Sometimes it helps to read the instructions Dude ..... :ro: :dude

:idonno :hmmm Might! :bat

Got the firewall installed, pedals attached & painted. :D Engine is just waiting for the headers & breather to be installed...

Back