• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Earthquake near Mayaguez, Puerto Rico Voodoo Guys

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Here is hoping the Voodoo contingent in Puerto Rico are all safe. The shake was said to be pretty strong and I hope to hear from Fledermaus, Ruben, Lost Legionnaire, and David Diaz that they and their loved ones are alright.

Regards,

Re:Earthquake near Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

:blink no good! no good!

dave should be pretty safe in arizona but all the rest, their loved ones and the families are hopefully all ok!

Kreighshoer wrote:
dave should be pretty safe in arizona

One never knows when another visits family. Here's hoping all are well. It was written that no known injuries but I have yet to see video or photos of any damage.

I still haven't gotten through to mu family...

Regards,

Prays with you and all other Saul. Hopefully the lines are just down. Can't find anything on the news sites yet.

My mother called back. It occurred at around 1:30AM and felt like someone hammering from below making the bed jump. Dinnerware rattled but nothing in the home fell or broke. The home is structurally sound.

She did not hear the telephone as she was outside repairing her orchid pots since the limb they were on broke. All other family members are fine with some sleeping through it.

Thanks for the prayers, let's hope the rest of the Voodoo gang fared as well.

Regards,

good to know saúl! good to know that only the orchid pots were harmed!

now let's hope that all the others are fine and well!

I have family in PR and everybody is OK. It was strong but it didn't last long, so there was no damage.
Just a big scare on the whole island.
I used to live about 15 miles from Abdin and Ruben, so they are probably OK.
Also Don Carlos lives a little bit closer than Abdin and Ruben, so I'm sure he is OK.

JJ, Are you related to me?
:blink

My family is from Rincón, surfing capital of the Atlantic. They are the Ruiz married to Caro, Chacón, et al.

Regards,

Back