• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

F16A - 1/48 kit from Kinetic

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

1715606084018.jpeg

Right, time for another update. Two big parts joined together. Front and rear fuselage sections are now one.

1716220983234.jpeg

1716221005443.jpeg

Insane amount of filing and dry fitting - ended up slapping some Evergreen styrene on either half because the contact area between the two halves is going to hold a lot better with two pieces of styrene glued together rather than resin with CA. There are some pins in there, for good measure. That should hold everything together.

I bought some extras - this is just one example - AMRAAM missiles from Reskit take a look at the attention to detail here:

1716221250053.jpeg

In a box that small they packed - the missiles, tips and fins, decals, a very nice instruction sheet, two sponges, you know, fragile stuff inside.

1716221360893.jpeg

Inside also instructions on how to straighten the resin in case it bent, details on how to contact them etc.

1716221441746.jpeg

Last, but not least, yep, what they say above. Happy to contribute.

Have some more goodies from them, well worth the money (not super expensive either).

Thanks for watching,

Laurence

This is coming along nicely! I purchased a couple weapons from Reskit for some of my future builds. They look like nice gear!

Back