• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fall Figure Festival Completion thread

I'll get some better photos when I can. Prepping for the San Antonio show this week.

soldier2.jpg

soldier1.jpg

Wow!! When did all this happen?? outstanding work guys! Kenny you owe us some more pictures, love the subject.

Giovanni, what can I say, you deliver once again. :notworthy

Wow!! When did all this happen?? outstanding work guys! Kenny you owe us some more pictures, love the subject.

Giovanni, what can I say, you deliver once again. :notworthy

Thanks so much Bob!

I may squeeze another figure in this campaign, if you don't mind..

Ciao

Giovanni

That is a very nice bit of work. Wonderful textures on the different materials, and excellent rendering of the skin tones. The face and eyes are very expressive. That is everything I want to be able to do. Thanks for posting.

Bill

Thank you Bill, James, Mike and Ron. Your comments are greatly appreciated. :v This was only my second figure in a year off from modelling, and it sure feels good to be back.

Ok then,finished the 'OF BOY AND HORSE' tragedy....

ANTON_eind6.jpg

It was fun to do something out of my comfortzone,and after many,many years have another go at doing a horse with oils. :)

Greetings,Ron.

Back