• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Good Traders List

Read somewhere here that its for trading between members only. Not shops.

That's a shame, plenty of times I've found O/S shops that have an item that can't be sourced in Australia and shied away because of not knowing what they are like.

A few times I have taken a chance and received great service from two in the USA and one in New Zealand, it's just good to know that there are shop traders out there that won't rip you off.

Cheers!

I was thinking about that Bob, would need to be for only places that members have dealt with and had no bad results, don't want a thread that contains words that may lead to legal issues.

One in the States bent over backwards to help me out and the item got here fast and reliable, it's places like that that stay in your mind to trade with them again.

They are in Houston,Texas :drinks

I'm going to stick Swordsman up on here. Gerry your hell of a goodguy! :notworthy :notworthy

I had read what you said on my so that others may live entry, about how you had been looking for that kit .... So when I looked at squadron they had none ... I got you one from eBay ... But Jeff this kit is very difficult to complete, so don't go thinking I did you any favor. Watch the rear end wishbone when you desprue I broke mine.

Back