• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year one and all. May the new year be happy healthy and prosperous to you and yours.
James

Moin :)

Happy new year to ya all!

We just arrived back home after a 6 hour ride (900+ km). We stayed up in northern Germany to celebrate the last week together with the complete family.

Yesterday we made a short trip to the North Sea coast at Pilsum, Ostfriesland. To have a look at the frozen coast.

P1030949_1.jpg

P1030947_1.jpg

P1030943_1.jpg

P1030940_1.jpg

This light tower should be very common to all Germans round here
P1030945_1.jpg

It's the famous Otto Walkes movies tower :) , for all others, well you probably don't miss that much- Otto is a famous German comedian.

Moin :)

Happy new year to ya all!

We just arrived back home after a 6 hour ride (900+ km). We stayed up in northern Germany to celebrate the last week together with the complete family.

Yesterday we made a short trip to the North Sea coast at Pilsum, Ostfriesland. To have a look at the frozen coast.

P1030949_1.jpg

P1030947_1.jpg

P1030943_1.jpg

P1030940_1.jpg

This light tower should be very common to all Germans round here
P1030945_1.jpg

It's the famous Otto Walkes movies tower :) , for all others, well you probably don't miss that much- Otto is a famous German comedian.

[video size=100 width=425 height=344 type=youtube]8o6eh2m5LF8[/video]
That's Otto.......[German humor]

Happy New Year everyone!

Greetings,Ron.

To get the Gods on my side for 2011 we're going to have a traditional Redneck New Years Day Dinner.

Pork= Prosperity.
Black eyed Peas= Wealth
Cabbage= Health

and cornbread for soppin up the juice.

Eat your hearts out folks
Tony Lee(y)

Tony, I didn't know you were Red of the Neck??

I have a plate in transit right now...hmm....only difference is we eat Turnip Greens...

I think something was lost in translation on Otto..

Greens are good too.
Oh my I almost forgot, Blackberry Cobbler to top it off because it's just so GOOD.:woohoo:

Tony Lee

Greens are good too.
Oh my I almost forgot, Blackberry Cobbler to top it off because it's just so GOOD.:woohoo:

Tony Lee

Okay, I'm coming to your place. I'll guard the cobbler for you promise :evil:

Love cobbler fresh and warm, maybe with icecream.

James

I guess many people here have a high cholestorol level after the hollidays.[like myself]:unsure:

Gr,Ron.

Dang Ron, ruined it all for me now...I'm going to have to get an extra serving of ice cream to drown my sorrow.

:mpup

Tony, I didn't say I liked Turnips,,I'll eat them when forced. I'd rather have cabbage.

Back