• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from Italy (Sicily)

Hello

I write from Italy, my name is Michelangelo Sicilia, Mike_Husky for my friends, and my favorite hobby is the military model, especially armored vehicles in WWII.
My interest is in history and especially the WWII and Operation Husky, the Allied landing in Sicily.
I will insert the photos of my latest works .....

mike_husky
www.michelangelosicilia.webnode.com

Mike welcome to T-N-T I look forward to seeing your work.

Terry B)

Welcome to the best site around. Look forward to seeing your work. I finished reading Operation Husky my Zuhlke earlier this year and found it quite interesting.
James

salve e benvenuto mike da un altro cittadino del mediterraneo. maltese per l'appunto.il tuo nome non e nuovo per me. per curiosita eri al csms catania dicembre scorso.

qui troverai tanti nuovi amici questo e sicuro

welcome on board mike you will sure feel welcome here

alex

Ciao Michelangelo benvenuto, ci conosciamo già su Zimmerit... la comunità italiana si sta allargando (y) , io e Laura ( di origini italiane) fino a qualche mese fa eravamo gli unici... :) :silly:

For non italian speakers: welcome aboard Mike.. :dude This a friendly community with a lot of talented modelmakers. I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers

Massimo :cheer:

Many many thanks for your welcome.

I hope to work together positively to this beautiful forum !!

Ciao Massimo, ben trovato!

thanks

:)

Mike,
Welcome aboard... Love your site.
Really cool looking stuff you got there.
Enjoy this site and the group is great to work with.
Show off some of your stuff here and join in on some
of the group builds.
Shawn

Back