• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

John Bowrey Figure Campaign

h3e13a77.JPG

I'm in with these. They will go on my U-Boat and E-Boat. When does it start? Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

You guys have some great ideas!
Having usurped all M/A authority, without being a moderator, I suggest we proceed with our figures.
Date/time stamp photos and progress.
I cain't say about a campaign ribbon. Figure fun, modeling enjoyment and honor for a good guy that took his trip up to Heaven shall be our badge of achievement.

If anyone can tell me when Mr. Bowrey's birthday was, that will be our finish date.
READY?!!
GO!!

Works for me,

I haven't received my figure yet, still in China. I suspect it will be delayed with 2019-nCoV!

Coolio!
I’ve got a inspector “Dirty Harry” Callahan I received from the “Another World” campaign and a King Arthur...who looks suspiciously like Sean Connery I can build and enter, on the bench right beside a shot up B-17....damned 44 magnum (the most powerful handgun in the world) musta shot the B-17 down

I am NOT in... however, I received permission to give away some super nice review samples as a prize. I don't want to be the one deciding anything, just sending it to whoever is to get it. You'll soon see what they are... and they are nice! Sadly, not my scale.

Regards,

OK Forum is up, let's set some ground rules?

Start date?
Officail startup photo since Saul is donating a prize. (y)
Rules? (Yeah we need some stinkin' rules) :bat

And a Campaign Ribbon?!

Warren: Don't worry! You can start playing Model Figures with us anytime you want.

Pup: This is NOT the first time I have made an end-run around the Chain of Command to accomplish my Mission.
It IS the first time I have done it to YOU. Those of you that know me, know that I meant no disrespect.
Start Date? February 11, 2020 sound OK?
Rules? Hmm. I cain't know about so many rules. Above my pay grade. Any Figure (Even silly ones!) any Era,
Any scale, Any Skill Level. My most sincere hope is that John William will gaze down from on High and enjoy our
(Mostly) Fledgling Figure Fumbles. I DO NOT wish to exclude members I consider to be experts at figure modeling.
Relax, Have fun! Enjoy the ambiance!

Saul: A Prize!?! Unexpected, but still TOO COOL! We need Experten to decide who gets prizes. On the 'site, no one
can hear you snicker or shake you head and grimace. :facepalm

I swear on pain of death, my project is bigger than 1/350 scale! MORE INPUT!

Does it have to be a full figure, or can it be a bust? At the figure shows it seems like busts are becoming more popular.

For anyone who is on the fence about doing a figure because of the base for it, perhaps including busts in this campaign might get more people involved.

Either way, I am in. Not sure what I will be making, though. I have several Native American figures and busts that I plan on working on after my current diorama project is completed.

Cheers,
James

Any Figure (Even silly ones!) any Era, Any scale, Any Skill Level, Busts (busty and otherwise) are included, subject to what the Moderators deem appropriate :coolio (?!?) to publish on our site.

TLAR Models supports the Susan G. Komen foundation for the preservation and continued health of bustyness.
:yipee

Back