• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Krupp Protze

The Zod

I know it is yesterday's newspaper :stinker I was having connection problems last night. Originally,I was gonna build a 1/35 Type 87 from Trumpeter. :bang head But I know I won't be able to get that kit built before the campaign ends.

kp1.jpg

kp2.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :bang head Stupid tweezer launch.

Was gonna post some in work shots today,But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Passenger side headlight mount went flying off into some black hole.Of course I cannot find the !@#$%^ thing. The floor in my rig is not a big area.I swept it a few times.No luck in finding it

Look who found the missing smurfing part. :blink Never thought I would find it. :woohoo:

The instructions tell you to add the bottom part of the drive axles first.then add the wheels I deviated,so I could make sure the chassis parts lined up,then tightened the screws.
kp3.jpg

kp4.jpg

kp5.jpg

kp6.jpg

kp7.jpg

Got her primered now.If no rain tomorrow,I will add the paint.

Sorry for not replying earlier. :( Thanks everyone.

Getting there.I know the front bumper is crooked. :stinker

kp11.jpg

kp10.jpg

kp9.jpg

Hey Zod,

That doesn't look to bad at all!!! (y)

It's a shame about the bumper,but you could always say...............[you know what I am going to say,don't you]....
......BATTLE DAMAGE ! :silly:

Greetings,Ron.

Hey Zod,

That doesn't look to bad at all!!! (y)

It's a shame about the bumper,but you could always say...............[you know what I am going to say,don't you]....
......BATTLE DAMAGE ! :silly:

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron.
The bumper came unglued at the attachment point. The attachment point is metal,and I guess the super glue did not stick.

Back