• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Dragon (TriMaster) Ho229B Nachtjager in 1/48.

boxart.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Latest Acquisitions

Got some intakes for my Meteor. Now to find or figure how to make some Argentine decals.

DSC04363~0.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Got some intakes for my Meteor. Now to find or figure how to make some Argentine decals.

DSC04363~0.JPG

James

I have some from a 1/48 Mustang. Would they be of use to you?

Cheers

Thanks Peter, but I dont think those would work for this bird. Too small. I also have to try and make some shark teeth. That is unless I change my mind again and do a Norwegian Meteor F.4. Appreciate it though.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Thanks Saul. I was going to try and make some masks or decals. I'm flip flopping between that Argentine one I showed you or a Norwegian one. I just know I want a cammed onoe and there isnt much choice for F.4s. Will let you know.
James

Latest Acquisitions

picked this up yesterday.
1000x1000.jpg

looks like a fun kit. after I finish that Voyager and Forgotten Prisoner.

Latest Acquisitions

Got in some paint for James and I. I hope its good stuff, but I'm kind of gun shy after the last one I used. Also got in Aviattic decals for my Fokker DVII. These are awesome decals and look like cloth. This set is factory fresh for my Canadian Fokker which probably never saw action before being given to Canada.
Finally some new stuff to try. Armor Farm Saplings and Mushrooms. I am going to look for something like this in the park this summer. They look pretty good. The Mushrooms on the other hand dont impress me on first and second glance.

DSC04370.JPG

DSC04371.JPG

DSC04372.JPG

DSC04374.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Found some deals at LHS

h27e5a47.jpg

That Tristar kit was only $21. :good:
$28 for the 109, I realized I don't have one on the self or in the stash so I corrected that. :pilot

Latest Acquisitions

I had to take the day off to get some stuff done and ended up some how at the LHS. Actually two of them. I hit the one in Columbia up on Two Notch road, looks like that guy is more into the RC stuff as his plastic was poorly stocked and supported. So I drove an extra hour back down to Augusta to hit the trusty shop. Got the Humbrol and Tamiya and while checking out...this smacked me in the face.

hf63ac24.jpg

I'm really thinking of bumping this up on the bench and git'er done. :pilot

Latest Acquisitions

Very Nice! How are you going to build it? USAAC? Turkish? Dutch East Indies? Chinese? Argentine?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Latest Acquisitions

I"m a sucker for the Yellow Wings Barney, I really want one on my shelf. May do the Hap Arnold scheme.

Back