• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Meng World War Toons King Tiger

Thanks Bob & Rhino! Yes, it is a shame they didn't include a toon figure, but the kit has been a load of fun so far. I put decals on it yesterday, they are pretty thin, but they really melted into the surface nicely.

hbb0e91a.JPG

h3d2071b.JPG

hdcac374.JPG

Next up, pin wash! Thanks for coming by.

:drinks

Thanks, Dave, Ron and Chris! This would definitely be easier to parallel park than a standard issue KT, but probably doesn't pack the punch. :laugh: Calling this complete, I added pin washes, streaks, chips and bare metal to the battle damage (front armor and left side skirts). I also added some pigments to the wheels. Too much fun!!!

hffcb865.JPG

h703576e.JPG

h57e3537.JPG

h4db74bf.JPG

hd496688.JPG

h24ed995.JPG

h4e62b83.JPG

h723298e.JPG

hb01f0af.JPG

If you can't have a good time, what kind of time can you have? Thanks for following, until next time!

:drinks

I like it Mike really cool , yet somewhat different. It would probably be right at home amongst all those self propelled gun carriages that populated the armored fields.

Sure to have a back up camera B) Oh wait, that might have been one of those other countries .... :facepalm

Cheers, Christian B)

Bravo Herr Tiki!! What fun, with the accurate Armor modeler twists!! Very Fun!! :rotf :notworthy (y) :ro: :salute

Back