• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance is now on facebook

Those FB people or very very few of them ever join a site and contribute.
I don't particularly like being just entertainment for them.

A few minutes ago there were 48 visitors and 4 members on the site so tell me what did
those 48 do to help the site grow??????? If they want entertainment let them buy a ticket.

Rant Over
Tony lee

Tony we are all greatful for all that you contribute to site. We all enjoy the fantastic work you do. However this is a public site open to the whole web for anyone to look at. There is always going to be visitors then members online at any given time. The visitor count has not really changed since Andy and chukw started the FB page some months ago. We have a very active site with lots of different things going on. I could list a few that are so dead that their admins only get on the site once a day. Hell it takes three or four of us to keep things going smoothly here everyday. For some of our viewers we are their entertainment. We must be pretty damn good entertainment because we have lots vistors. The point is we post here to show our work not just each other, but to anyone who wants to look. We can't be a closed group of glue sniffers. We need to promote this hobby or it will die with us. I know I'm just a young fool(50), but I don't care what tool we us to promote the hobby or this site. I'm sorry if our little two bit FB page pisses you off It was never done to piss anyone off. We did it to combat slanderous comments being made there. In the end what it boils down to is if you don't like the way the game is called try being the umpire for a while.

Terry B)

Back