• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

No more modeling for a while

The Predator, which is now the photo showing next to my name on the Masters' list, is a 1/72nd scale. Diorama is over 3ft. long.

Laurence

Good to hear that everything is settling down nicely for you. The missus and I enjoy going to Canberra,last easter we stayed for 3 days and mooched around an spent a day at the war memorial.
Hope to see you building soon. (y)

Bit of an update, not before thanking you all for the kind words.

Work and work and more work, plus a ton of other things. I have been admitted as a member of Engineers Australia, 26 years after obtaining my engineering degree in Romania. It was a long process to get my degree recognized, because Romania did not sign some international treaties. Long story short, Australia now sees me as an Engineer, which should, hopefully, contribute to my new career.

Waiting for other things to come through, and I am not very good at waiting, but, that's how it goes.

Again, sorry for not being present on MA much at all - I would love to, just as much as I would love to continue the work on the Bismarck. Hopefully, towards the end of the year things will improve in certain regards and Colossus will be on the bench again (right now it's in storage).

MA is a fantastic place with fantastic people, and I miss it.

Take care all,

Laurence

Thanks for looking in Laurence!

Yeah MA is auesome! Just remember that and even if not building, look in frequently and say "Hi!" We are always glad to see you around even if you have built nothing new to show.

Laurence, come back anytime, we are there for you whenever you can come back. Congrats on getting recognized as an Engineer. Way to go.

I'll be gone for a while too throughout most of August as I go to the IPMS Nationals in Chattanooga and then my nephew's wedding afterward in Columbus. Man will I fall behind.

Back