• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Omacon Overview 23 March 2019

Thanks Men! Der Baron's FW has a few glaring flaws. Had the KC guys braved the high tide, things may have gone very differently!
During this harsh Winter I made colorful models! The head judge can still suck my Butt!
:yipee :rotf :yipee :rotf

What great pics! I hate that I missed thew Valleycon here in SoCal, but life has been kicking me while I'm down. Oh well, I have the San Diego show to look forward to. I might even have about 20 models to bring down too! LOL!

No idea what the flying thingy was :coolio That guy either has a staggering imagination or the doctor should cut him back on something :rotf Very cool :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Men! Der Baron's FW has a few glaring flaws. Had the KC guys braved the high tide, things may have gone very differently!
During this harsh Winter I made colorful models! The head judge can still suck my Butt!
:yipee :rotf :yipee :rotf

HAHAHA , you know my view on a lot of judges :rotf

A lot of interesting models though even if some were a bit fishy :rotf

Thanks for posting Chris . Cheers, Christian B)

Back