• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Re: JS 2 - JUST FINISHED (JUNE/ 1st))

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Re: JS 2 - JUST FINISHED (JUNE/ 1st))

Hi all!

This will be my entry...a JS2 form Dragon...it will be done straight from the box...my main goal will be the painting job...

...starting with the suspension...

Hope to make a good job...see you soon :drinks

Luiz.

Re: JS 2 - The start...

I know you wrote that this is out of the box, consider fixing the hull height issue which I believe Dragon fixed on the Orange box release. I don't know but I had been talking to the technical consultant for Dragon at the time.

Fixing the Dragon IS-2 Hull Height

Regards,

Thanks MP,Saúl and Mike for supporting my job... :drinks

@Saúl...very interesting...thanks for the link...I´ll do it! ;)

Best regards.....Luiz.

Im a watching this very closely as I have future plans for this particular tank myself

:drinks

Luiz,
Spacing the hull isn't to difficult. I had to do the same with my JSU-122 - both
kits use the same lower hull and running gear. Yes, the Dragon kits may have flaws but I feel
you can make a good lookin tank out them. I started to fix mine with the Osprey book as a guide
but not enough pics. Found the article ( link Saul posted ) and that helped clear the
haze. Watch the lower rear plate, I had to raise it and change the angle slightly to
get it lined up right.

Mike

Thanks Andy and Mike for watching and commenting my thread...

@ Mike...thanks,very useful!

Best regards for both!

Luiz.

Re: JS 2 - CORRECTION. THE LOWER HULL

Hi!

Following the sujestion that Saul (Sharkmouth) posted to us , I corrected the lower hull...look...

Best :drinks

Luiz.

Re: JS 2 - Correcting the lower hull...

Thanks MP , Mike and Gunfighter for following my thread...thanks Gun for the motivated words!

Best :drinks

Luiz.

Re: JS 2 - SUSPENSION AND TRACKS...

... MORE AN UPDATE FELLOWS...

...THE SUSPENSION...

...THE TRACKS...

See you soon :drinks

Luiz.

Re: JS 2 - SUSPENSION AND TRACKS...

Ooohhhh another Masterpiece coming along (y) (y) (y)
Awesome, now to :popcorn
James

Back