• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Spring, 2017

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale, Spring 2017

Garage door is still open. I am also looking for trades. See the end.

If spending more than $100USD across any of my sales, I will offer two options.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.
2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by June 28th, 2017.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

If trading, each pays the way to the other.
Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (I need four!) & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/48th P-47D Razorback & any aftermarket
Tamiya 1/35th scale Steyr 1500A (need two)
Hobby Boss 1/48th EMB-314 Super Tucano & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII & any aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike)
GWH 1/48th MiG-29 9-12 Early & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Let's begin:
mc235009-road-wheels-for-t-80.jpg

I have a set of T-80 wheels. $13.50USD.

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

I got the later version of this vehicle which is identical to this one except it includes a resin conversion to make it into the Command tank. This kit includes Hobby Boss sprues (minus the interior and individual tracks) with new PE and vinyl Big Foot tracks. MSRP in the US is $85USD. Only $45USD and I will include a second set of tracks:
AF35S67BoxArt.JPG

AFVClub35271.JPG

A complete Skif MTLB with Armo (of Poland) resin tracks and wheels replacing the vinyl ones which I am sure I tossed out.
Skif214MTLB.JPG

$15USD.

I also have another MTLB kit, minus interior and tracks, which I will toss in for free if buying more than one kit from me. Buyer must remind me though.

A Skif BTR-152 was found but the tire replacement was not in the box, I am sure I have them in another armored car box.
Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

I found a bag of appropriate wheels but I need to see if they are from this kit and therefore complete it. $10USD.

An Eastern Express GAZ-66 kit. I now have the Trumpeter kit but this Eastern Express kit isn't bad, especially after I replaced the wheels/tires with a resin set from Mig Productions and added Eduard PE. $25 USD with the Mig Productions wheels and Eduard PE set. Decals from Trumpeter kit will be included if buyer requests it.

Buy the Passion Models PzKpfw 35(t) wheel set for $15USD and get a bagged CMK kit...
GarageSaleCMKPanzer35t.JPG

OR
GarageSaleCMKPanzer35t2.JPG

New in Sealed Box $20 USD, Limited Edition MRC Gold Cobra:
AcademySuperCobra.JPG

h3d98fe3.jpg

The Moskvitch is a postwar copy of the prewar German Opel Kadett. While perfect as a staff vehicle in postwar Warsaw Pact scenes, it won't have a place in my collection. 17 USD

Only want to get rid of two, each for $25USD...
Academy King Tiger:
AcademyKingTigerboxArt.JPG

I did use the uniform camouflage decals:
hdfd3142.jpg

OR
Academy13287box.JPG

OR
Academy13314Tiger1LateBox.JPG

Soviet T-50 Light tank package:
GST50.JPG

Techmod T-50 with replacement metal barrel, ACE Resin (resin/white metal/PE) kit with replacement metal barrel
$20USD
Add a second Techmod T-50 with armor, Eduard PE, replacement CMK resin mantlet with metal barrel for $30USD for all three!

Missing turret so it is free with any purchase:
GSAMX13.JPG

Only selling one at $25USD each:
GSMKVIBNA.JPG

OR
GSMKVIB.JPG

GSBM.JPG

$10USD for the whole set

Comes with Black Magic masks:
GSUH1D.JPG

$30USD

Photos needed for the following. Prices are discounted since you save me the labor of taking photos. Prices are therefore subject to change once images are taken.
Dragon Scud bagged kits. One is on the sprues, other kit is started. One set each of Eduard's internal and external details.
$30USD

One each (same molds) Italeri and Zvezda T-26 light tanks. $20USD for both! note, the price will be $25USD (at least) once I tally the contents and take the photos as I found some extras inside... I will honor the $20USD if someone claims it prior to my posting images.

Tamiya Steyr Komandeurwagen with dedicated Aber PE detail set. All parts on sprue trees.
SteyrKommanduerwagen001.jpg

Make an offer.

Duplicates to get rid of, make offers:
PlusModel061LanzBulldog.jpg

ICM35402Ambulance.jpg

Regards,

Sold items removed.

Note that I am also looking for trades. See the end.

1. Free shipping to Continental US or split the shipping cost for International.

If interested, send an e-mail to saul AT sharkmouth DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping to outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

Trade Wants
Trumpeter 1/35th BTR-80 Kit 01594 (4 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda hobby BMD-1 (3 needed) & any aftermarket
Panda Hobby BMD-2 (2 needed) & any aftermarket
Eduard 1/48th Spitfire MK VIII aftermarket
Hasegawa 1/48th F-2A (F-16 look alike) & any aftermarket
Note: If you don't have the kits but you do have the aftermarket for the ones listed above, we can still work something out.

Let's begin:

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

A complete Skif MTLB with Armo (of Poland) resin tracks and wheels replacing the vinyl ones which I am sure I tossed out.
Skif214MTLB.JPG

$15USD.

I also have another MTLB kit, minus interior and tracks, which I will toss in for free if buying more than one kit from me. Buyer must remind me though.

A Skif BTR-152 was found but the tire replacement was not in the box, I am sure I have them in another armored car box.
Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

I found a bag of appropriate wheels but I need to see if they are from this kit and therefore complete it. $10USD.

An Eastern Express GAZ-66 kit. I now have the Trumpeter kit but this Eastern Express kit isn't bad, especially after I replaced the wheels/tires with a resin set from Mig Productions and added Eduard PE. $25 USD with the Mig Productions wheels and Eduard PE set. Decals from Trumpeter kit will be included if buyer requests it.

Buy the Passion Models PzKpfw 35(t) wheel set for $15USD and get a bagged CMK kit...

OR

AcademySuperCobra.JPG

h3d98fe3.jpg

The Moskvitch is a postwar copy of the prewar German Opel Kadett. While perfect as a staff vehicle in postwar Warsaw Pact scenes, it won't have a place in my collection. 17 USD

Academy King Tiger:

hdfd3142.jpg

OR
Academy13287box.JPG

OR

GST50.JPG

Techmod T-50 with replacement metal barrel, ACE Resin (resin/white metal/PE) kit with replacement metal barrel
$20USD
Add a second Techmod T-50 with armor, Eduard PE, replacement CMK resin mantlet with metal barrel for $30USD for all three!

GSAMX13.JPG

Only selling one at $25USD each:
GSMKVIBNA.JPG

OR
GSMKVIB.JPG

GSBM.JPG

$10USD for the whole set

GSUH1D.JPG

$30USD

Photos needed for the following. Prices are discounted since you save me the labor of taking photos. Prices are therefore subject to change once images are taken.
Dragon Scud bagged kits. One is on the sprues, other kit is started. One set each of Eduard's internal and external details.
$30USD

One each (same molds) Italeri and Zvezda T-26 light tanks. $20USD for both! note, the price will be $25USD (at least) once I tally the contents and take the photos as I found some extras inside... I will honor the $20USD if someone claims it prior to my posting images.

ICM35402Ambulance.jpg

Regards,

More sold items removed.

Trade Wants

Let's begin:

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

Skif214MTLB.JPG

$15USD.

[strike]A Skif BTR-152 was found but the tire replacement was not in the box, I am sure I have them in another armored car box.[/strike] Set aside to send... thanks Jeff.
Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

OR

AcademySuperCobra.JPG

h3d98fe3.jpg

Academy King Tiger:

hdfd3142.jpg

OR
Academy13287box.JPG

OR

GST50.JPG

$20USD

GSAMX13.JPG

[strike]Only selling one at $25USD each:[/strike] Set aside to send, thanks Jeff.
GSMKVIBNA.JPG

GSBM.JPG

$10USD for the whole set

GSUH1D.JPG

$30USD

$30USD

ICM35402Ambulance.jpg

Regards,

Updated.

Trade Wants

Let's begin:

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

Skif214MTLB.JPG

$15USD.

[strike]A Skif BTR-152 was found but the tire replacement was not in the box, I am sure I have them in another armored car box.[/strike] Sending... thanks Jeff.
Skif209BTR152V1.JPG

I found a bag of appropriate wheels in my Trumpeter ZiL-157 kit.
BTR152tire.jpg

[strike]$10USD.[/strike]

OR

AcademySuperCobra.JPG

h3d98fe3.jpg

Academy King Tiger:

hdfd3142.jpg

OR
Academy13287box.JPG

OR

GST50.JPG

$20USD

GSAMX13.JPG

[strike]Only selling one at $25USD each:[/strike] Sending, thanks Jeff.
GSMKVIBNA.JPG

GSBM.JPG

$10USD for the whole set

GSUH1D.JPG

$30USD

$30USD

ICM35402Ambulance.jpg

Regards,

Sold items removed, thanks Jeff!

Trade Wants

Let's begin:

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

Skif214MTLB.JPG

$15USD.

OR

AcademySuperCobra.JPG

h3d98fe3.jpg

Academy King Tiger:

hdfd3142.jpg

OR
Academy13287box.JPG

OR

GST50.JPG

$20USD

GSAMX13.JPG

GSBM.JPG

$10USD for the whole set

GSUH1D.JPG

$30USD

$30USD

ICM35402Ambulance.jpg

Regards,

Updated trade list.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by October 30th, 2018.

Trade Wants
Panda hobby BMD-1 (4 needed) & any aftermarket

Let's begin:

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

Skif214MTLB.JPG

$15USD.

OR

AcademySuperCobra.JPG

h3d98fe3.jpg

Academy King Tiger:

hdfd3142.jpg

OR
Academy13287box.JPG

OR

GST50.JPG

$20USD

GSAMX13.JPG

GSBM.JPG

$10USD for the whole set

GSUH1D.JPG

$30USD

$30USD

ICM35402Ambulance.jpg

Regards,

Updated trade list.

2. Free lay-a-way as long as the items are paid up by October 30th, 2018.

If interested, send an e-mail to sharkmouth AT hotmail DOT com but do NOT PM me. It will be sold to the first person buying. If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring. I am in the US and can only ship on Saturdays. Shipping outside the US is expensive. PayPal only accepted once I contact you with the total including shipping.

Trade Wants
Panda hobby BMD-1 (4 needed) & any aftermarket

Let's begin:

008.jpg

One set, $12.50USD.

Skif214MTLB.JPG

$15USD.

OR

AcademySuperCobra.JPG

h3d98fe3.jpg

Academy King Tiger:

hdfd3142.jpg

OR
Academy13287box.JPG

OR

GST50.JPG

$20USD

GSAMX13.JPG

GSBM.JPG

$10USD for the whole set

GSUH1D.JPG

$30USD

Regards,

Spring has arrived... some new items to post soon.

Regards

So how much is that $20 Lanz Bulldog? :D

Back