• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Panzer35(t)

Kreighshoer

started this kit as little distraction last monday, found no further time until today and this is where i am at the moment ...

Stendal Blast - Der spanische Mond

build1.jpg

build2.jpg

:soldier

Wow, that was a quick build. What color will you paint it in?

[ol]
[li]Panzer Gray[/li]
[li]Panzer Grey[/li]
[li]Tank Gray[/li]
[li]Tank Grey[/li]
[li]German Gray[/li]
[li]German Grey[/li]
[li]German Tank Gray[/li]
[li]German Tank Grey[/li]
[li]RAL 7021[/li]
[li]RLM 66[/li]
[li]Panzergrau[/li]
[/ol]
I am curious as to what your research comes up with.

Regards,

Wow, that was a quick build. What color will you paint it in?

[ol]
[li]Panzer Gray[/li]
[li]Panzer Grey[/li]
[li]Tank Gray[/li]
[li]Tank Grey[/li]
[li]German Gray[/li]
[li]German Grey[/li]
[li]German Tank Gray[/li]
[li]German Tank Grey[/li]
[li]RAL 7021[/li]
[li]RLM66[/li]
[li]Panzergrau[/li]
[/ol]
I am curious as to what your research comes up with.

Regards,

i think i will choose german dark panzer grey ... or should i take german dark panzer gray? :idonno

what bothers me more is ... what brown shall i take? and what white for the air recognition band?

i think i will choose german dark panzer grey ... or should i take german dark panzer gray? :idonno

what bothers me more is ... what brown shall i take? and what white for the air recognition band?

German Dark Panzer Gray? German Dark Panzer Grey? Do you mean to tell my all that research I did on the Internet is wrong? I didn't even know there was a German Light Panzer Gray or a German Light Panzer Grey so as to make a choice for the dark one! What a conundrum...

This is what I found for the Brown:

[ol][li]German Dark Brown[/li]
[li]Deutschen Dunkel Braun[/li]
[li]Armor Dark Brown[/li]
[li]Tank Brown[/li]
[li]Tank Red Brown[/li]
[li]German Camouflage Brown[/li]
[li]Scheiss Braun[/li]
[li]Braun Ark[/li]
[li]Ark Brown[/li]
[li]Stuhlgang Braun[/li]
[li]Brown Stool (is this furniture?)[/li]
[li]Bräunlich Dunkelbraun[/li]
[li]Bräunlich Mittelbraun[/li]
[li]Ebene Braun[/li]
[li]Frühe Krieg Braun[/li]
[li]Schokolade Braun[/li][/ol]
For the white I found:
[ol]
[li]Französisch Kapitulation Flagge Weiß[/li]
[li]Bettlaken Weiß[/li]
[li]Arischen Weiß[/li]
[li]Schmutzig Weiß[/li]
[li]Anerkennung Weiß[/li]
[li]Schnee Weiß[/li]
[li]Ebene Weiß[/li]
[li]Scale White (sadly, Aeromaster halted production of this series where they would scale the colors down by using white... just don't ask me which White they used)[/li][/ol]
Regards,

I think we all need a good little distraction from our primary builds. Sadly I'm running short of time on the Ford.

Grey, Brown and White, that's the best I can do for ya Laura

:popcorn

Nice little skoda (y)
And whatever choice of paint i think you are going to make a new masterpiece :ro:
//Mats

One of my favorites. I have one in the stash - the CMK - with update roadwheels and a set of PE and Fruils - oh well maybe someday! :yipee

I think you should go with German Gray. :geek

One of my favorites. I have one in the stash - the CMK - with update roadwheels and a set of PE and Fruils - oh well maybe someday!

Hey, if you had mentioned the LMD barrel, I would've thought you looked in my stash!

Regards,

For the white I found:
[ol]
[li]Französisch Kapitulation Flagge Weiß[/li]
[/ol]

i prefer french war flag white (white eagle on white ground) :silly:
:rotf :rotf :rotf
This will teach me not to drink coffee while going through the site. Just blew it out my nose. :geek

i have to say that i dearly love france - lovely landscapes, great history, excellent food and nice people (as long as you at least try to speak french) - but due to 1940 they deserve my last comment, just like i have to take any joke on italian military exploits ... or better for any military blunder since the fall of the roman empire ...

oh btw.: how many gears does an italian tank have? 8! one forward, seven reverse! :silly:

whatever ... this is how far i have come yesterday - the tracks are a setback, the link and lengths do not fit if you don't recreate the sag but how on earth should i recreate the sag without melting the track or part of the hull? :idonno ... since i didn't do the sag, the tracks are 1/2 a link too long or too short ... mwha!

X Marks The Pedwalk - Solitude

building4.jpg

building3.jpg

:soldier

To bend, use VERY warm water. Not easy but possible.

Do you plan to paint the tank with the tracks on?

Regards,

Back