• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE CREW "MANNED AND READY"

B) Wow that really kicks arse Terry!
Those figures are great - they look so natural and the skin color has come up very realistic. The vehicle is sensational. I would go out and get one just because of your post but i promised myself to not by any more kits.

Ian.

Thanks Ian!

The only thing better than the quality of those styrene figgies is the execution of your paint. You take a good sculpt and make it stunning.

A beautifully composed piece.

Magnificent work Terry! Man, that is one gong magnet! Brilliant job man, although I;d hate to receive a 'bruise' from that bruiser!

The figures turned out really well. It is also nice to see the figures from several angles to see how well they turned out.

It is also nice to see that Tamiya's figures have gotten better. Now if only they will release the crew as a separate kit. :)

Cheers,
James

Back