• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WNW DH9a WIP"UPDATE #17""FINI"

Re: WINGNUT WINGS DH9a WIP"UPDATE #10"

More like how not to do it. :laugh:

Thanks James!!

Terry ;)

Re: WINGNUT WINGS DH9a WIP"UPDATE #11"

Well I have been doing some detail painting and decal work before the wings and the rigging get in the way. The decal for the rudder went on really great. If the rest go on this good they will look great. I lost a piece of PE and 'DAMNED" if I can find it so I shot off and email to WingNut and for a nominal fee they are sending me a new fret. Added the exhaust pipes. Had to do some major drilling out of the pipes. Here are some pictures of what's been going on. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC05465.JPG

DSC05468.JPG

DSC05466.JPG

DSC05467.JPG

DSC05469.JPG

DSC05470.JPG

DSC05472.JPG

DSC05473.JPG

B)

Looking very nice T. Ha ! Early air conditioning device...... :popcorn

Cheers, Christian

Everything looks great, I especially like your treatment on the exhaust pipes (y)

Re: WINGNUT WINGS DH9a WIP"UPDATE #12"

Seems like progress is going slow, but progress is being made. The rudder and elevators are done. The lower wing is attached. The struts are being painted. I have added more of the decals and done some weathering. So here is what things look like now and thanks for looking. Comments are welcome.

Terry :v

DSC05480.JPG

DSC05488.JPG

DSC05489.JPG

DSC05490.JPG

DSC05491.JPG

DSC05492.JPG

DSC05487.JPG

B)

Good grief Terry this thing is mega cool ! The detail in the decals are really good. Even the fabric stitching looks real. Are you sure you don't have a really tinny stitching needle ?
Very nice work from your part .

Cheers, Christian B)

Good grief Terry this thing is mega cool ! The detail in the decals are really good. Even the fabric stitching looks real. Are you sure you don't have a really tinny stitching needle ?
Very nice work from your part .

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Christian!!! I'm going to need one of those needles when I start the rigging. :huh:

;)

You did a fantastic job so far! :ro:

All the best!
Dusan.

Havent touched anything in days Terry. Got to get my act in gear.
James

Back