• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wonderfest photos batch 4 posted, "The Last Batch"

Wonderfest photos batch #2 posted

Yeah, I agree Chris. They get outed though and it usually only takes once. I saw a video of what they did to a cheater at a LAN gaming event. They caught him doing something, unhooked his computer hauled all the parts of it outside and threw all the parts down hard on the parking lot. All it would take would be catching the person and proving it then do the same thing.
evil.gif
construction-worker.gif

As to photos, I still have a bit over 100 to cull through. Again some are doubles, triples and poor so possibly another 50 or 60 pics still to come.

Fantastic painting jobs!...thanks for sharing, again :drinks

Luiz.

Thanks Luiz!

Here is batch #3. The next batch will be my favs which also were all in the dealers room. They were "Just Right" but, more on those later this weekend. :D

Here is Part 7

WF-2018-061.jpg

WF-2018-062.jpg

WF-2018-063.jpg

WF-2018-064.jpg

WF-2018-065.jpg

WF-2018-066.jpg

WF-2018-067.jpg

WF-2018-068.jpg

WF-2018-069.jpg

WF-2018-070.jpg

More yet to come.

Wonderfest photos batch #3 posted

Great picture set! So well documented... I feel like I was at the show :)

I have to admit, I like the goofy Scooby-Doo & Shaggy figures....albeit way over the top, they were incredibly original and well executed.

Wait until my next post. If you liked the off the wall Shaggy and Scooby, you will love the Dorthy (Dotty) from the Denizens of ZO.

Here's a preview clue:

WF-2018-091a.jpg

Yeah, let your imagination wander my friend. It won't come close.

Ok folks here is the last batch. These are of my favorites. These figures just blew me away, both with subject and quality. I went back by this booth repeatedly and so these are my favorites. Let me know what you think.

Part 10

WF-2018-092.jpg

WF-2018-093.jpg

WF-2018-094.jpg

WF-2018-095.jpg

WF-2018-096.jpg

WF-2018-097.jpg

WF-2018-098.jpg

WF-2018-099.jpg

WF-2018-100.jpg

Still 2 more parts to go.

Part 12, the last installment

WF-2018-111.jpg

WF-2018-112.jpg

WF-2018-113.jpg

WF-2018-114.jpg

WF-2018-115.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed my trip to Wonderfest. Not your usual model show, but wow there was some really nice stuff there.

The set of the little boys showed above looks simply amazing!...brilliant scene (y)

Luiz.

They really are Luiz. If you would like to look at the photos on the MFg's site here is the link to the Halloween Nightmares which is the fun Halloween display. They said that they are going to be adding more to that. Wolfman, Dracula, and Invisible Man come to mind.

Then the "Denizens of Zo" can be seen Here.

Yeah they are all a bit pricey, but these are definitely worth collecting. I guess there will be orders placed periodically to obtain the sets. They even have a full line of paints, and looking at the metallics, I have not seen metallics that look as good as on these painted figures.

A SEALAB III! I Take that old model collectors/ eBay sellers!!! I love to see a rare $200.00+ kit get built! I know where the Dolphin came from!! :coolio

Now I'm gonna build my ancient Imai Captain Scarlet Cloudbase kit!!
Awesome post! :notworthy (y) :ro: :yipee

Wow, some amazing talent there!! Thanks for posting this Paul! I really like the take on the Wizard of Oz characters, the Scarecrow would have to be my favourite. Curious about the others from that series from their website, the Elphaba plant lady and the very cool Hariqa, do you know if they were characters from the original book? I don't recall them....

Also, that rather nice looking rat-spider thing...that from the Angry Red Planet???

(y)

Back