• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber Hobby Panther F

h4469332.JPG

I asked Mike for a head-on shot, as if Herr Rommel was going to run me down. He sent this. It was cool how the Uhu I/R gear looked as if it was powered up, I had to share it! I monkeyed with the tone & contrast a little bit.
I do NOT wish to upstage my dear friend & In Another World Model Miscreant!!

Wow Mike . I really like this one (y) very different and lots of shades to keep the eyes roving.
Cheers, Christian B)

Many thanks, my friends!

James, Lachgas is non flammable at room temperature, so no need for extra armor.

Eric, this is supposed to be a "newish" vehicle, so I'm struggling with how much to actually weather it. The added armor was scabbed on from the scrap pile as a protective measure for Herr Rommel, but the rest was compiled from training vehicles and tricked out for this op.

More to come as the Werwulf Squadron terrorizes London. :mpup

Aaah oooo!

:drinks

Looking at it from the front , I can't help but think " Charlie Brown goes to the front ? " :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Many thanks, my friends!

James, Lachgas is non flammable at room temperature, so no need for extra armor.

Eric, this is supposed to be a "newish" vehicle, so I'm struggling with how much to actually weather it. The added armor was scabbed on from the scrap pile as a protective measure for Herr Rommel, but the rest was compiled from training vehicles and tricked out for this op.

More to come as the Werwulf Squadron terrorizes London. :mpup

Aaah oooo!

:drinks

Factories are dirty places...

Rommel is headed to Parliament and Buckingham Palace, unlike the blancmange, who means to take Wimbledon.

Look kids! Big Ben, Parliament. :mpup

Being Rommel's personal ride it would be kept in tip-top shape and well polished...so maybe a gloss coat is more in order... :woohoo:

Back