• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Did we give up when the Russians took Vegas!

Thanks guys!

I saw I put the wrong picture in for after grinding. :blush:

IMG_1450.JPG

I did edit the post :facepalm

Thanks guys.

On a business trip most of this week. Hopefully I can get back to the bench with some energy.

:v

Thanks guys.

:good:

Well my trip was called short as my father in-law is now being moved into hospice care in Denver. His skin cancer has almost come an end. His feeding tubes have been removed. Just a matter of time now. We (the family, Susan, Grace and I) are heading out in the morning.

:zen

Update when I can.

Thank you the thoughts and prayers everyone.

He passed away Thursday night. Susan was with him.

We are home now.

Thanks again

I found a search light for it. The comes from Dragons M46 kit. I had taken it and put it on a Italeri M47 years ago.

Had to do some refilling of it, drilled some holes for wiring and bolt heads. For the wires I used some copper wire.

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1469.JPG

Some shots of the side racks. I had seen in a couple review builds where they showed and said these parts didn't fit. I had no problem.

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

:good:

Back