• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Pz.Kpfw.IV

I could probably be further along if I didn't get sucked into this stuff.

h939ad2a.jpg

Just can't help it. :bang head

I don't HATE pe, I hate people who post pictures on their boxes that include things that are not in the box, what, am I supposed to read the details on a box? :bang head

Thanks guys. :mpup

I don't HATE pe, I hate people who post pictures on their boxes that include things that are not in the box, what, am I supposed to read the details on a box? :bang head

Thanks guys. :mpup

Kinda like reading VCR instructions - NFW!

Sorry, the stuff just draws me in...I'm doing the PE for the jack and some for the stowage box but that's it. I'll be making progress soon Dr/Prof. :soldier :soldier :soldier

I'm still on the PE..can't help myself.

h3606689.jpg

Guess this is some part that holds the rear end together. didn't like the 2D bolt heads voyager wanted me to use so I broke out the last of the scale hardware. No calipers please.

h0d826a0.jpg

Can't figure this out, how it's supposed to mate to the side of the tank, looks like some sort bracket to secure a ladder or something. I know, reference books might help me but :idonno

hdbf4e0c.jpg

And I'm moving up to the top...:soldier

The folding step bracket also holds a track tool. The step is a bent U and the track tool is V shaped.

The folding step bracket also holds a track tool. The step is a bent U and the track tool is V shaped.
Ah, it's a 2in1. what I can't figure is how this bracket attaches to the side. Do I need to pop off that channel thing and reorient it? I can't move the mount any way left or right.

Great progress Bob!
A good day at the the bench is always a great motivator.
:v

Back