• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DW's Western Auto AC Delco #17 *FINISHED*

Darrell Waltrip's Western Auto AC Delco #17

Just slapped some gloss white on the body & hood! Letting it dry right now... :D :drinks

15 laps ?? ........ :popcorn

Maybe tomorrow.... gonna try sprayin' it with white. Main body, hood, :hmmm

Looking forward to seeing some work out of you ........ Been raining so much here ......... Painting is out of the question ........ :eek:ldguy

I know how that goes! Send some of that this-a-way will ya!! :drinks

How much you want??? ....... Been raining here so long we wonder what the strange light is when not overcast ........ I had to dump the rain gauge it was over the top at 6 inches ...... Raining as I type ...... :eek:ldguy

Looking forward to seeing some work out of you ........ Been raining so much here ......... Painting is out of the question ........ :eek:ldguy

How much you want??? ....... Been raining here so long we wonder what the strange light is when not overcast ........ I had to dump the rain gauge it was over the top at 6 inches ...... Raining as I type ...... :eek:ldguy

Send as much as ya can spare!!

Well here's how you can get it ....... ya'll just build a pipeline from California to Texas and then if you can suck in as much as you can blow out you'll have it all in about 5 minutes .......I grairontee ..... :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

Well here's how you can get it ....... ya'll just build a pipeline from California to Texas and then if you can suck in as much as you can blow out you'll have it all in about 5 minutes .......I grairontee ..... :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf

:bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :gogo :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat :bat

:bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :bat :gogo :eek:ldguy :bat :bat :bat :bat

Wait until Dave reads this ........ I'll bet He spits His ......... :java ..... :rotf :rotf

Nah I am sitting here watching the first of our winter rain falling and wondering if we are going to have power outage tonight again.

Nah I am sitting here watching the first of our winter rain falling and wondering if we are going to have power outage tonight again.

Dang ..... No coffee spitting ..... I must be losing my touch ..... :hmmm ....

Dang Dave! Load up some of them tankers & send the rain this-a-way!! :frantic

Ok, here's some pics of where I am at now...

hd979887.JPG

h19e0549.JPG

ha7af385.JPG

hca5172b.JPG

h330ed66.JPG

h3d8aec9.JPG

Well fellas, I masked off the rear of the car and rattle canned Gloss Black and set it aside & pulled out the decals & decided to finish up the hood & when I put the decal in the water, the dang thing shattered on ME!!! :sick: :angry: :bang head :bang head
I wuz afraid dat might happen since they are the original decals... :facepalm
ANyone know where I can find a set of decals for it?? :idonno

http://www.mikesdecals.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=18&products_id=745

Not a problem. $3.00 from Mike Herman in Allentown, it's where I get all my stuff from - tell him the Brit in New Zealand sent you !!

(y)

Ian.

http://www.mikesdecals.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=18&products_id=745

Not a problem. $3.00 from Mike Herman in Allentown, it's where I get all my stuff from - tell him the Brit in New Zealand sent you !!

(y)

Ian.

:drinks THANKS!! Will definately do that!!

Back