• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's freezing here !!!

Hi all,

sixty years since it snowed so much here in Italy: ten days of almost continuos snowfall !! Where I live about 80 cm....and I live in the plains; not far from me, about 80 km near the coast, the snow reached two meters. However this is the climate that I prefer !!! :yipee :mpup And now has begun to snow again !!

1c0e0268.jpg

732686c1.jpg

92702072.jpg

2662cfb8.jpg

Your in Italy? Here in the South East of America we are having a non winter. I guess you guys are getting ours. A girl on the Weather Channel compared Europe's weather this season to the little ice age! I miss the snow :angry:

I feel for you. We have been warm here and this week was to be no exception. Expecting -10C to -2C. Instead it has been cold. This morning woke up to -29C and it has now warmed to -28C. Cars not going to be happy I didnt plug her in last night.
James

That's Incredible Legio! Looks very beautiful though.

James, I think you need to ask for a transfer. It is 0C here right now and it is not expected to dip into the negative again until Tuesday.

LEGIO ,

Beautiful Scene ! I'm wishin We could get some Snow where I live- Virginia US East Coast. Look at it this way .... You get valuable referance on creating Snowy Dios ! :D

CHEERS ! Thanx for sharing th Pix !!

:erik

Here in Belgium we have a little snow left (a little powder here and there) but it's been cold for a long time now, i hope you don't send that weather to us!!
I like snow as long as i don't have to drive in it B)
//Mats

We has 2" of snow here, its -2c and they shut a runway at Heathrow :) Good old GB...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Paddy, around here if they even call for snow the schools will close. They did it last year.

That's a whole lot of snow, Legio! It looks beautiful though. In my Bangkok house it's hot, ambient home temperature is 30C. In my room with air-con it's 25C, a bit too cold for me.

I will send you some fresh air, Model Maniac...you need it !!! :laugh: ;)

Anyway it since yesterday afternoon that has begun to snow again without interruption, the temperature is -4/-6° C
2029.gif
We passed one meter of snow now and the situation is so for 1.300 km. to the South (I live in the North, about 100 km. from Milan). Today are under 20/30 cm. in Rome too !!!
2023.gif

To future updates !!!
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

I feel for you. We have been warm here and this week was to be no exception. Expecting -10C to -2C. Instead it has been cold. This morning woke up to -29C and it has now warmed to -28C. Cars not going to be happy I didnt plug her in last night.
James

James, the temperatures we have here is summer for you !!! :laugh:

Cheers
Massimo

I love seeing pictures of snow and for me the thing I love most is that we only have snow on our mountains.

Been into the 40C's here for a few weeks and last 3 days it has cooled down to a freezing 22C today. So everywhere people are walking around with long pants and jackets. :D

I will send you some fresh air, Model Maniac...you need it !!! :laugh: ;)

Anyway it since yesterday afternoon that has begun to snow again without interruption, the temperature is -4/-6° C
2029.gif
We passed one meter of snow now and the situation is so for 1.300 km. to the South (I live in the North, about 100 km. from Milan). Today are under 20/30 cm. in Rome too !!!
2023.gif

To future updates !!!
kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Cheers :cheer:
Massimo

Some nice smilies you have there! maybe something to add to the forum?
//Mats

LEGIO ,

Beautiful Scene ! I'm wishin We could get some Snow where I live- Virginia US East Coast. Look at it this way .... You get valuable referance on creating Snowy Dios ! :D

CHEERS ! Thanx for sharing th Pix !!

:erik

Erik did you get any this week? Guys on that job I got passed over on said it was snowing.

Massimo great pictures!

Sure thing Mats. :dude

I got some flurries this morning. But it's cold here, around 20F. It supposed to drop into the lower teens tonight. Looks like a snuggle up with the missus kinda night. I may not get to the bench if you catch my drift ;)

Weather is really wild this year. Here its has been very warm. Europe being buried under snow. Just wild. Hope your staying warm and safe.
James

Right now the Comfort Index (ha!) is 6°F (-14.5°C for the rest of the world) and it is about as warm as it has been today. We had snow, ice, 50 MpH winds (80 KpH). Just another day in Cleveland... it is supposed to be 45° Tuesday. :bang head

The snowblower still sits in the garage!

Back