• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

It's freezing here !!!

I believe that tonight and tomorrow night we're going to hit the lowest temps of the winter so far w/ 19°F. It was frigid outside today w/ the wind chills. There was an almost constant light breeze all day, but it was the 20+ mph gusts that made it really bad.

My compressor is acting up. Does it when it gets cold so no airbrushing for me. Guess it's a good time to build something..

You mean you don't have a climate controlled Man Cave with a heated floor? :blush: How embarassing!

But then, neither do I! I have to use a oiled filled space heater to keep the frost of the pumpkins!

Got gas heat, but the compressor is out in the back room where there is no heat. It's an old 40+gallon gas station compressor...

MP...

An old gas station compressor? Does a bell go DINK DINK when you walk in the room? :D

Hi all, finally it stopped to snow after two and a half days without interruption.... and this is what i see:

0b35e0d9.jpg

8f374f45.jpg

2f4c8a36.jpg

5b283e10.jpg

361b683d.jpg

3465efd0.jpg

Snow are expected tomorrow too !! :woohoo: For sure we will have large stock of water next summer !! :yipee

Cheers ;)
Massimo

Back