• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

leFH18/40/2 (st) G.W. Pz.Kpfw. III/IV WIP

Dan since raw material was running low I think a multi purpose tank would solve some of the problems.

Saul all the jib mounts inside and out are there. Comparing the kit to a walk around DML didn't miss much at all.

Few more bits added today. With just about everything propped up in place it looks a little lopsided but you get the idea.
100_1380.jpg

100_1381.jpg

100_1382.jpg

100_1383.jpg

The kit did come with a few PE parts. :D

Very fine kit i'm tellin ya folks
Tony lee

This is looking cooler and cooler. Against my better judgement I think I may hafta get me one. You're an evil man Tony Lee :evil:
:popcorn
James

Let your conscious be your guide if it's stronger than mine. :eek:hmy:

Tiger Models has these but with the bad press they've been getting lately I just don't know.
351001.jpg

Tony lee
PS: Saul those are some great photos, Thanks for posting them.

Tiger Models has these but with the bad press they've been getting lately I just don't know.

Jeff does seem overwhelmed. Only order if you speak to him directly. Or go to a show he is attending. In any case, you can see there are four posts. I see you accounted for two of the jib boom posts. As I mentioned, Panzer Tracts shows two rods side by side on a mount that has them fit through the triangular openings of the trail leg mounts. However, these rods are omitted from the other views.

Regards,

I try Gator I try,Thanks

I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow Saul but only one will fit in that spot you mentioned.
There may be room between the trailing arm support rails and the rear plate there on top.

Tony :idonno

Thank You Laura. You're doing a pretty good job yourself. (y)

Making the other two jib legs right now.

Tony lee :)

I'll Get By With a Little Help From My Friends (y)

100_1384.jpg

Not what you would call great scratch building but I think it'll serve the purpose.

Special Thanks goes out to Saul :v
Tony lee

Oh fellows it's no big deal. With the trailing arms mounted you're not going to see much of them anyway.
I just couldn't get a good square cut on that darn tubing for the collars.

I'll live to fight another day :D
Tony lee

Tony if you have the JLC saw UMM makes this http://umm-usa.com/onlinestore/product_info.php?products_id=3661

MN036%20Micro%20Mitre%20Box%20No.2%20-%20JLC.jpg

Might help for next project.
James

That should do the trick James. Mine is a X-Acto box that's as old and worn out as I am. :lol:

Thank you sir
Tony lee

Hope it works out for you Tony. I've been trying to order one for about 2 months. Last night was my lucky night. And its not old and worn out Tony. It's Experienced :D
James

Back