• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

leFH18/40/2 (st) G.W. Pz.Kpfw. III/IV WIP

Oh Swing!!! Ordering that now, can't tell you how many times I've needed that. Maybe now I can cut a straight line.

Special Thanks goes out to Saul

Don't mention it! B) The work is inspiring enough and I think it looks fine (the parts you made). Of course, James found a tool I don't have:
tool-man-taylor2.jpg

James (right) and I at a younger 'vintage'

Regardsm

Hey James my new tool will be here tomorrow,thanks again for the tip. (y)

This shaft was also missing inside the rail bed and it looked empty in there so:
100_1385.jpg

I also drilled out the kit rear hatch hinges and pin those so the doors will open and close just for the heck of it.
100_1386.jpg

Tony lee :D

Man Tony, I'm gonna have to call my sponsor to keep me from buying this kit...

Great stuff!

Tom

Cool stuff Tony. Let me know how the mitre box works out.Mine will probably take forever to get here.
James

I got my MICRO miter/mitre today
It's 3 1/2 inches long X 9/16s wide
Will fit 7/32nd wide x 5/32nd thick stock.
Not easy to hold stock in that narrow a slot.

The key word is "MICRO" without a doubt. I think it will work for most of what I need it for (small tubing). I'll stick with my "Chopper" for all the rest. :D

Tony lee

Wow, it reminds me of the Whopper sandwich photos... looks huge until you actually get it. We could use a full review (try it out on something).

Regards,

That's the first thing I thought of Saul was those hamburger ads. The way they hold them and if they took a bite they would lose their fingers. :laugh:

Tony lee

Smaller than I thought. Well if you two got yours today and ordered the day after me, that means mine should be here in about 3 weeks. Oh well....and sorry to have caused the hijacking of your thread.
James

I may end up getting one as well...but now, let's return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Regards,

Back