• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Logistics, The Figures Updated Feb 8th, 2021

Logistics, The Figures Updated May 5th, 2015

360-370 figures :hmmm I can count all the figures I've done on one hand :v

As always enjoy what you do Bob. :D

Well, the question is, I'm on this weird quest! Sorry, I try to be normal, but there's this thing I have to deal with. I have always dealt with it. I want to project this large scene that includes all these vignettes, and all the interaction between these scenes, so, I kinda go temporarily insane at this point or that. Can't help it, I was born that way and after 74 years, do you honestly believe I will change? :idonno :idonno :idonno :idonno :idonno

I'm doubtin' it!

Bob

Stay tuned!

More figures ...yay (y)

I've been trying to find bicycles for what I have in mind, good to know there is stuff available. I know Tamiya had some but couldn't find it anywhere.

Quite a selection of figures you got there Bob, looking forward to seeing them come alive :D

Cheers :drinks

Laurence

This is awe-inspiring Bob .... I had to go back and get caught up on this ..... very large project and might inspire Me to get after mine ..... I won't make Grapevine with it maybe next year ...... I also tried using oils on some of my models ...... So your input is very valuable ... One thing I or reason I look at Forums is for inspiration ...... You have lighted my Fuse again Must get to work ..... I probably only have 30 figure's at the most ...... My first attempt at a Dio ..... I'll be watching and learning from your very talented hands ........ :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y)

Really awsome stuff! This is the kind of work that inspires us all.

Thanks!

(y)

Bob I think you forgot to do the woman bathing :drool :yipee

More figures ...yay (y)

I've been trying to find bicycles for what I have in mind, good to know there is stuff available. I know Tamiya had some but couldn't find it anywhere.

Quite a selection of figures you got there Bob, looking forward to seeing them come alive :D

Cheers :drinks

Laurence

Thanks, There are a lot of 1/35th bicycles on the market Laurence. Tamiya has some really old ones, MB has these two and others, Model Victoria has a white metal one with PE. There are also PE kits to convert the Old Tamiya kits. I'm using all the ones on the market in this rio, at least the ones I am familiar with.

Bob

Really amazing Bob... :popcorn !

Luiz

Thanks Luiz!

This is awe-inspiring Bob .... I had to go back and get caught up on this ..... very large project and might inspire Me to get after mine ..... I won't make Grapevine with it maybe next year ...... I also tried using oils on some of my models ...... So your input is very valuable ... One thing I or reason I look at Forums is for inspiration ...... You have lighted my Fuse again Must get to work ..... I probably only have 30 figure's at the most ...... My first attempt at a Dio ..... I'll be watching and learning from your very talented hands ........ :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y)

Thanks,

I appreciate your comments. Just so you know, I had to break this diorama into five different blogs, The base and buildings, the trucks, the armor, the rolling stock and the figures. They are all on my forum preceded by "Logistics".

Are you going to make it yourself to Eagle Quest at all this year? If so, looking forward to meeting you!

Bob

Thanks!

(y)

Well, thank you Mr. Terry !

I guess I'll see you at Eagle Quest, right?

Bob

Damn, there always has to be an eagle eye around!

Dave, I bought that kit strictly for the airborne figures and for no other reason!!! You believe that don't you?

Actually since the Winds of War, I have put a naked lady somewhere in every one of my big dios. You have to look really hard, but they are always there. And that is the real reason I bought that kit! I never photograph them for articles and never tell where they are, you have to find them!

You've got an eye for detail there my friend! :yipee

Bob

Damn, there always has to be an eagle eye around!

Dave, I bought that kit strictly for the airborne figures and for no other reason!!! You believe that don't you?

Actually since the Winds of War, I have put a naked lady somewhere in every one of my big dios. You have to look really hard, but they are always there. And that is the real reason I bought that kit! I never photograph them for articles and never tell where they are, you have to find them!

You've got an eye for detail there my friend! :yipee

Bob
Oh thats just because I am a pervert dontchaknow :D

Thanks,

I appreciate your comments. Just so you know, I had to break this diorama into five different blogs, The base and buildings, the trucks, the armor, the rolling stock and the figures. They are all on my forum preceded by "Logistics".

Are you going to make it yourself to Eagle Quest at all this year? If so, looking forward to meeting you!

Bob

Thanks!

(y)

Bob

Bob .... I'll be there could keep me away ..... I hope it's not like last year ..... so many kits and no money ..... Looks like I'll be meeting a bunch of ya ..... at the get together ...... :eek:ldguy

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks!

(y)

Bob

Oh yeah!

360-370 figures :hmmm I can count all the figures I've done on one hand :v

As always enjoy what you do Bob. :D

Well, the question is, I'm on this weird quest! Sorry, I try to be normal, but there's this thing I have to deal with. I have always dealt with it. I want to project this large scene that includes all these vignettes, and all the interaction between these scenes, so, I kinda go temporarily insane at this point or that. Can't help it, I was born that way and after 74 years, do you honestly believe I will change? :idonno :idonno :idonno :idonno :idonno

I'm doubtin' it!

Bob

Stay tuned!

No your not weird or insane - I'm just a wuss when comes to figures. :blush: I hope you don't change I like being amazed by your projects and skills!

Thanks Andy,

Always good to hear from you!!

Bob

[/quote]Oh thats just because I am a pervert dontchaknow :D[/quote]

Hell, ain't we all! :yipee

[/quote]

Bob .... I'll be there could keep me away ..... I hope it's not like last year ..... so many kits and no money ..... Looks like I'll be meeting a bunch of ya ..... at the get together ...... :eek:ldguy[/quote]

Hope to see you there!

Bob

[/quote] No your not weird or insane - I'm just a wuss when comes to figures. :blush: I hope you don't change I like being amazed by your projects and skills![/quote]

You just don't know me very well! :yipee

[/quote] Oh yeah![/quote]

Great Terry, looking forward to it!

Bob

I have five civilian fugues that are with the US military ones. Here is a shot of the remaining civilian figures, (So far). Some are painted, all are built and posed/converted. The plan is to complete all the US military first, then on to these. The box on the far right are all German soldiers, POWs both riding and being marched to the rear, wounded, and being interrogated.

[
g0g_zpsw6ea7mux.jpg

Logistics, The Figures Updated May 9th, 2015

BTW, I spoke of the Germans being captured in an alley in a recent blog. This is the mouth of the alley, there are windows laying in it that are for the buildings in the alley. The soldiers will be running toward the alley through the refugees trudging to the west to get away from the fighting.

00g0_zpscco45d5p.jpg

Then, here is the alley from the back of the diorama. Nothing has been done to it yet, only a base coat to the building and cobblestones. There will be a few quaint shops in the alley. This is where the US paratrooper will be holding three german soldiers at bay after shooting one. An officer with a walkie talkie will be talking to a unit across the street to send help.

g0_zpsk0awxmlz.jpg

Logistics, The Figures Updated May 9th, 2015

First time I've seen closeups like these Bob, great stuff :notworthy

Watching this post closely :D :popcorn

Back