• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M6A1 "Bearhound"--Mission Accomplished!!!

The M6 "Bearhound"

Finally pulled the ol Bearhound of the shelf and gave it some much needed attention. Started detailing up the undercarriage. Trying not to over do it in the Hopes of keeping it convening looking.

Starting point...
h202a324.jpg

The Forward section...still a WiP...
h035ecc5.jpg

With the wheels and rear axles in place...
hc4cb50f.jpg

Thanks for stopping in, and as always comments and suggestions are welcome.
:v

The M6 "Bearhound"

Well, I thought I felt a disturbance in the Force. :laugh:

Looking good! (y)

The M6 "Bearhound"

It puts me in mind of the old Mack Bulldog truck with chain drive rear wheels. Show this to Tom Daniels and BLOW his mind!!
You are a very clever Man. Fo you we make very special Won-Ton soup!! Just too cool!!
:ro:

The M6 "Bearhound"

Thanks everyone for stopping in and the kind words. Finished up some small details on the front half and have begun working the rear chain drive. I'll post up some more photos later in the week as i get further along.

The M6 "Bearhound"

Undercarriage and suspension construction and detailing completed!!...:D

h1280147.jpg

h7b252cc.jpg

Now flip it over and set her on her wheels...never to be seen again....Ay, Caramba!! :facepalm

h3d91e18.jpg

h78ffb56.jpg

....and tomorrow start detailing the top half...

The M6 "Bearhound"

That's interesting, drive shafts go up in the hull. Rear diff is cocked 90 up in to the engine bay, Guess that means there's a transaxle up in the engine bay. Petty neat thinkin' there. :soldier

Back