• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ME410 All the Way

You are awesome. I love this build.
And MP they are like flash suppressors on a rifle. At night you can see the blue flame for ever . I've flown in a circuit behind a Tracker on a dark night and its quite bright. The flame damper pretty well hides the exhaust.
James

isn't it ironic how the by far best build on a (mainly) tank modelling site is a plane build?

another awesome update of you chuk! thank you!

Now I understand where all Jennys Fritzi pictures come from! You are an awesome artist, well if Hannah is Laura and Fritzi is Jenny where is me? :idonno

Has someone saw a lower jaw somewhere. Still looking for mine after having a good look at the latest updates. :blink :silly:

That's some of the most masterful work I've seen in a long time. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

My thanks to all! Saul, I put pics of the books waaaay back in the first post! Check 'em out there. ;) Moon, James' awesome description of exhaust flames at night is amazing- woot! You are adventurous, aren't you, James? Laura's too kind as usual, Jenny's spot on the mark ;) , and Mel, Fritzi and Hannah only approximate the beauty and charisma of our dear friends. Perhaps a third character could enter scene- if even at a later build. One never knows, right, Richard?

A brief update, as I'm breaking, for me, new ground. My pressing off the kit canopy had some serious flaws, so I've decided to make a vacuform- using a female mold! We can trust Hauptmann Hannah to lead us down this perilous path, can't we?

Me410_501.jpg

Me410_502.jpg

Me410_503.jpg

Me410_504.jpg

Me410_505.jpg

Me410_506.jpg

Me410_507.jpg

Me410_508.jpg

Hi Chukw,

I did see that post and I also own the same books but you seem to see details I don't!
:laugh:

Great, no... FABULOUS work!

Regards,

Hmmm I hope you put the canopy back in your mould after you removed the clay ? :laugh:

Oh and for all you who do not think Hannah is "real" then how come she has a reflection in the mirror ? :pp :pp :pp :pp !!!!

Jenny :kiss:

chukw wrote:
Perhaps a third character could enter scene- if even at a later build. One never knows, right, Richard?
:blink :blink

Uuum! Vacuform, female mold and Hauptmann Hannah in the same sentence. You get all my attention :woohoo:

Ok, ok, heading for the naughty corner :blush:

Here you go Chuck. Not a great film but might show what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prCfPTmXH2c

And if not at least it sounds cool.
James

jknaus wrote:

James

WARNING:- Clicking a James Knaus U-Tube link could lead to insanity :gogo or even worse "mental insanity" :eek:hmy: :gogo :silly:

jenny croft wrote:
jknaus wrote:

James

WARNING:- Clicking a James Knaus U-Tube link could lead to insanity :gogo or even worse "mental insanity" :eek:hmy: :gogo :silly:

Ouch. That hurts. Well a cure is a nice padded room and "I love me " suit.

And a flame damper disperses the hot gas literally hiding the flame. Its hard to shoot what you cant see and radar was in its infancy then.

James

Wierd, makes me wonder why all that energy had to be wasted out the exhaust rather than tweaking the engine to convert it into useful power...

Insanely good work Chuk. You make molding new parts look like business as usual!!!

Stitch

Thanks, fellow plastikers! :woohoo:

Well, Casting- not so good. We have a new plan, and in the meantime, I finally painted the verdammt thing! Fritzi?

Me410_509.jpg

Me410_510.jpg

Me410_511.jpg

Me410_512.jpg

Me410_513.jpg

Me410_514.jpg

Me410_515.jpg

Me410_516.jpg

Me410_517.jpg

Me410_518.jpg

Me410_519.jpg

Me410_520.jpg