• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New guy

Great looking work Oliver, I can see why it takes you so long to complete a build, when you get some time I will need some advise on the tail area of a Kaman's Koffin, maybe I'll finish my helo projects. :woohoo: (y) :pilot

That is some very nice work, Oliver. :notworthy
I'm looking forward to seeing more. (y)
Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi
I Just joined the site. I mainly build helos in 1/35 scale.
I will be mostly my work here next.
I takes between 3 and 5 years to finish a model. I only build one at a time. Currently working on a Sea hawk from ACADEMY.

h49227fc.jpg

Oliver

Whoa Momma.........Great work!~ pOST mORE!

I know you Oliver! Welcome to the Alliance! It is an honor and a privilege to see your work here on these boards.

People, I've seen that Huey vignette in person and pics do NOT do it justice! I looked at it for more than an hour and still saw something new. Oliver, your attention to detail is beyond description. I've also seen his MI-24 Hind. What an incredible Masterpiece!

This is going to be a thrill finally seeing how you do all this incredibly magnificent work Oliver!

And I know you aren't into anything smaller, but if you want an indicator of who I am,l feel free to check out my Maddog Manufacturing Thread. You may recognize some of the things you've seen at other contests.

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome on your site. Here's the mi4 Hound. It was the first heavily detailed helo I had done.
I have one more helo to post .will post later.

Hi Oliver . Pleasure to see that sort of workmanship .

That MI 4 looks vaguely familiar . Did it appear on a magazine somewhere ?

Anyhow, looking forward to more of your beautiful work.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi
Here's the last of my helos.
This helo was entered at the IPMS national contest in Los Angeles in 2009.
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Umm, wow!
That little bird is unbelievable.
How about posting some more pics of her Oliver?

Your helos are mind boggling dude!

Tim

Back