• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New guy

Just like I said over on LSP, you should write a how-to book on scratchbuilding.
Your helos are simply awesome.
I wish I could scratchbuild like you do. You make it look so real and not plastic glued together.

Tim

Simply stunning Oliver! I hadn't ever seen this one. Glad you posted it.

Oh, and just so you know, the IPMS Nationals was in Los Angeles area (Anaheim) in 2007, not 2009. Columbus had it then. I think I met you a year or two after this bird was entered.

Once again Oliver, you re-define the word "Master Modeler"! I bow in the presence of greatness!
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

People, I've seen that Huey vignette in person and pics do NOT do it justice! I looked at it for more than an hour and still saw something new. Oliver, your attention to detail is beyond description.

I second this! I remember that Huey from the Pasadena show. As the duke said - simply amazing! Welcome to MA Oliver, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Mike

Never EVER done a helo myself, and the botched attempts at flying objects with wings make me appreciate the skill even more. I have seen a few helos at competitions, some quite nicely done. You mate, are from a different planet.

Start using that camera so you share your amazing skill with mortals will ya?

Also, welcome to the Grand Circus - you'll meet some great folks, and you'll see some great pieces of work too :D

Laurence

Chief nut of Sydney, NSW Australia

Never EVER done a helo myself, and the botched attempts at flying objects with wings make me appreciate the skill even more. I have seen a few helos at competitions, some quite nicely done. You mate, are from a different planet.

Start using that camera so you share your amazing skill with mortals will ya?

Also, welcome to the Grand Circus - you'll meet some great folks, and you'll see some great pieces of work too :D

Laurence

Chief nut of Sydney, NSW Australia

:drinks :drinks

Back