• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

WNW DH9a WIP"UPDATE #17""FINI"

Re: WINGNUT WINGS DH9a WIP"UPDATE #8"

WoW! This is the first that I've seen a Wing Nuts model being built. Impressive!
Dan

Re: WINGNUT WINGS DH9a WIP"UPDATE #9"

Did some work this morning. I have been adding the small details to the fuselage trying to get ready to paint. I will be painting the model in sub assemblies so the rigging won't get in the way. The radiator is done and the details on top of the fuselage. If you are wondering what the little assemblies with the propellers are. They are wind operated fuel pumps cool eh. Also pictured is some parts painted the battleship grey that the metal parts were painted. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC05414.JPG

DSC05416.JPG

B)

That's pretty cool!

The fuel pumps are pretty neat. There was a gun pod, not sure which one that had a slipstream generator for power. Think also the F102 had one. Some things just work don't they?

That's pretty cool!

The fuel pumps are pretty neat. There was a gun pod, not sure which one that had a slipstream generator for power. Think also the F102 had one. Some things just work don't they?

Yep nothing new under the sun.

B)

Looking great, I'm really looking forward to building one of the Wingnut's kits

Thanks OD! Which one do you have in mind?

B)

I currently only have two, the Junkers J.1 and the Albatros D.Va, most likely will build the J.1 first. I saw the remains of the one up in Canada last Summer.

Sounds cool! Can't wait to see you work on it.

(y)

Q: How many golf clubs, Mein Fuehrer?

A: Nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein!!!

That's nine neins, one per two holes! :pinch:

:silly:
I'll have what the guy on the floor was having. :pp

Terry :eek:hyeah

Back