• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

CTA Entry-- Jeeves-- Tamiya VW Staff Car

Thanks guys...

Taking off the hairspray was a little wonky....too off a little too much rust for my taste....so I'll have to reapply here and there...

Having a little too much fun with this one...a couple elements for the base...the Be Prepared sign is going on the telephone pole...going to have to get those decals snug and then rough them up a bit...
009%7E11.jpg

010%7E10.jpg

011%7E11.jpg

Gotta figure out what to add to the back seat to fill up the space a bit...can't see it as clearly-- but the passenger side of the car has corrugated metal welded on the side...I'll take better pics once I rust things up...

I also added a broken cover slip for the back window and put in a bullet hole...but again-- the shot ended up focusing on the front chassis piece more than the main body...I'll take better pics later...

they have teddybears in 1/35, then you have one of those big ones you can get at the fair! :)
Looking good!!
//Mats

Nothing yet on the teddy bear front,,,but more work done on the passenger side-- still have loads of weathering to do-- but here is where it is now...
003%7E29.jpg

Jeeves, this project ROCKS!!! Oh man, this is so cool! I'd say, load out all three weapons on this. I love the skulls on the door and hood; where did you get them?

I'd also like to get a few teddy bears in 1/72 scale for some diorama ideas I have. I'm gonna have to go search for some as well.

Looking forward to seeing more on this.

Thanks Ron and Mark!

Mark...the weapons are leftovers from a Warhammer Sentinel walker I build for the Earth 2111 build...still deciding on where to attach them if I do end up doing it...we'll see. The teddy bear idea didn't work...the dollhouse stuff is too big...was thinking of sculpting one...but I might just leave things well enough alone...

Well-- got the driver nearly finished...if you're going to have a Zombie killermobile, you have to have a Zombie killermobile driver...this is the Tamiya driver body from the kit with a Warhammer Sentinel walker driver head attached...
008%7E17.jpg

Awesome! Does the fact that his scarf is flapping in the wind mean that the windshield will be blown out? This is so cool!

Yup...there's going to be a big minigun sticking through the front of the passenger side...stay tuned!!

I am gunned and rocketed up! As you can see I forgot to add the dash...so I will try some creative tweezer work to get it in there...we'll see! Then to add the hood and start work on the base...
007%7E22.jpg

005%7E28.jpg

003%7E30.jpg

Back