• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"ACROSS THE FINISH LINE"

Re: TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"MUFFLER BURN"

Jeez, Mr T- that's right nice! Love the subject- armored cars rock!

chuk

Thanks Chuk!! Me too.

Terry B)

Looking good Terry!

Digging the mufflers, really the whole thing is coming out great!

Thanks Sherman!!

Terry B)

Thanks Martin!!! Now all have to do is do it again.

Terry B)

Re: TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"UPDATE 2-24"

Just a small update. The wheels are assemblied and the hubs painted, but not attached to the model yet. The second muffler is done and painted. Been working on some of the jerry cans and tools. Here are some pictures to keep Ya'll up to date. Comments welcome.

Terry B)

DSC05000.JPG

DSC05001.JPG

DSC05002.JPG

DSC05005.JPG

B)

Re: TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"UPDATE 2-24"

Thanks Laura! I can't seem to get going on this one.

Terry B)

Re: TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"MORE TOOLS"

I have a small update. I can't seem to work more than a hour on this thing and it's got more tools than a hardware store. Here are some pictures. Thanks for looking.

Terry B)

DSC05007.JPG

DSC05008.JPG

DSC05010.JPG

B)

Re: TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"MORE TOOLS"

Thanks James! Just have two more jerry cans and the wheels. Then the bottom half can be clear coated for decals and final weathering. Then I can move on to the turret stuff.

Terry B)

Re: TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"HOT WHEELS"

The wheels are done and with that the main part of the model is done as well. I will clear coat this part to get it ready for decals and final weathering and painting. Here are some picture as of last nights progress. Next come the turret. Thanks for looking questions and comments are always welcome.

Terry B)

DSC05018.JPG

DSC05019.JPG

DSC05020.JPG

DSC05021.JPG

DSC05022.JPG

DSC05023.JPG

B)

T,

WoW ! All th way around this Rox ! I love it !! Great Job ! Lookin' forward to th turret ! Roll on Brotha' !!

:ro: :dude (y) :D

ERIK

Thanks Erik!! The turret should be neat to do.

Terry B)

Back